Devils' Line AU

(Before I start with this scenario it was completely by the anime devils' line, (a fantastic anime BTW.) if you like Tokyo ghoul you'll like Devils' line, Warning this is kinda NSFW more than the last one and btw (again) Shigaraki will still have his quirk but will be a devil as well, so enjoy!)

"So who's ready for some blood-lust training?!" The old man named Kano asked sitting with doctor Yanagi.

You and Shigaraki blushed at the question.

"You two will be in Guestroom A-"

"Yanagi and I will be in Room B next door, I brought a few restraining devices with me. They were all made with devils in mind." He said pulling out a few of them.

"So what are we supposed to do exactly?" Tomura asked nervously, and scratching his neck more often, you could tell he was getting nervous.

"Enjoy some hanky panky, of course!-" Shigaraki took notice and stopped scratching. You blushed at the thought of being listened to or recorded.

"And actually have you transform."

"Huh?! Wait I thought this was supposed to help me control it!"

"To control it, we need the timing of your transformation, and the point timing of your transformation afterwards-"

"Controlling doesn't mean "stop", it means gaining control over it. If you want to stop the bloodlust, then all I can tell you is to stop dating women-" he finished pulling some more of the devices out.

"Just chill, daddy-o, this is why we have protection. You kids have fun."

"And don't worry, we'll be checking it out right next door.-"

You and Shigaraki blushed.

"-Yanagi can you hear me next door?"

You and Shigaraki noticeing where he was calling from saying loudly.

"WHAAAT!?"

"I can hear you loud and clear." Doctor Yanagi said through the computer.

Shigaraki getting defensive over you probably being watched over a camera, grabbing him by the line of his tie asking.

"Tell me, why? I thought a doctor only watched when we planned on doing it!"

"Simmer down, its only to make communication easier. And we're going to have it off most of the time anyway." The doctor informed.

"Besides, depending on how it goes, you might get lucky.-"

"Don't be stupid." He whispered back threateningly

"Anyway, Yanagi And I will be monitoring your temperature from room B if your worried. If you transform and your temperature rises above the control value, we will open the audio channel open and address you from the other room. Asking if you or (Y/n) have been hurt at all."

He informed again. Letting out a silent sigh of relief that A. This wasn't going to be leaked and B. They weren't watching or listening.

"And you both must answer this question. If we feel it necessary we will also turn on the video feed."

(Little time skip)

Tomura already had his quirk protection gloves on to avoid decaying you and the claw protectors. Both of you had token off your hoodies and were in your pants and sweaters.

"So, they're going to keep this whole thing offline, right?" You ask looking at the blacked out screen to make sure they weren't watching.

Tomura who was standing at the foot of the bed. He responded in a bored tone.