11. Whole Heartedly

Adam Stalin

⚠️🖤

She pulled me on the bed beside her and straddled me. I raised my eyebrow and she replied with a cute smirk. "My turn now."

I gripped her hips and she involuntarily fell on my chest and I bought my face near her. "Show me what've you got, gattino."

She kneeled on the floor, in front of me and I would be lying if I said that wasn't the most sexy thing I've ever seen her do. She took my semi-hard member in her hands and started sort of massaging it with her small delicate fingers. She started going fast and I grew harder by the second. When she was done teasing me with her hands, she slowly took me in her mouth.

Her sweet plum lips slowly wrapped around my length and she started swirling her tongue around it. I started getting more hard and gripped her hairs in a fist. She started sucking on me and I started thrusting myself in and out of her mouth.

After a moment passed, I came undone in her mouth and she started gulping all of the liquid, sucking my length clean. I saw her gulp me and the moment made me even more hard. When I was done, she licked me clean and got up from earlier position.

She came up to kiss me and I could faintly taste myself on her lips and I unintentionally smiled. She felt me smile in the kiss and so she smiled too. After we pulled away, she turned around to go into the bathroom to clean up but I caught her and spun her around.

I gripped her ass and she once again wrapped her long smooth legs around my waist. I pushed her against the wall and buried my face in the valley of her breasts. She gripped my hair and let out multiple moans when I sucked at her erect nipples. I slowly thrusted myself into her once again and she started grinding her ass against me.

"So fucking tight, gattino." I said and started thrusting in and out of her faster. This time we reached our mutual climax faster than the earlier round and I felt her hot liquid against my dick. I kissed her lips and carefully pulled out of her.

⚠️🖤

After our activities, we both had a quick shower, separately. She came out dressed in a white tank top and a pair of fresh sweatpants.

"I'm going to make some lunch. Come on, you must be hungry."

She said and took my hand in hers as she led us out of the room. She intertwined our fingers and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I felt something foreign in my heart when she intertwined our fingers like that.

God knows what is this silly, sexy and heavenly beautiful blonde doing to me.

I sat on the high-chair of the kitchen island. I silently watched as she started taking out things and bowls from different cabinets and drawers. She pulled out a packet of bread and some vegetables.

"I'm making some club sandwiches. Okay with you?" She asked without turning and I replied. "Yeah."

As I was looking at her preparing the lunch, my mind wandered to what we have. This passion, this attraction that we share is it just physical? Is it just terminal? Are our feelings just tentative? Will she leave me once her term of three months comes to an end? Will she go back to London and marry that Joseph guy?

You know what, I'm not going to force her. I know that I didn't just want her physically. The three weeks that I've know her, I've realised it's not just sexual from my end. She isn't one of my flings. She is'nt going to end up just like any other girl I sleep with. She's special and I realised that the first night she was with me.

I observed her all the while she prepared the sandwiches and I was so enchanted by her beauty that I didn't even realise when she approached me and was currently shaking me vigorously to grab my attention.

I snapped back from my thoughts and grabbed her waist, pulling her on my lap. She looked at me with questioning eyes and I crashed my lips on hers. It was more of an assurance kiss. I was assuring myself that she was here and with me. She's in my arms and belongs to me right now. I don't know about the future but for the coming two months, she's mine. Only mine.

I know she's engaged and all but if she whole heartedly chooses me, I'll never let her go. If she decides she wants to continue this thing that we have even after her stay of three months expires, I'm tying her down to me. I'll try and convey her that I don't want a meaningless relationship with her in the upcoming months. If at the end of the three months, she still doesn't have any feelings for me except for lust, she's free to return to London, I'm not gonna try and stop her.