Ch.3

Y/n's POV

  "I'M WALKING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" With that a really tall and muscular man came in, not so normally if you may add, but hey what do I know? After all, I've had no outside life until now. "All Might!" Exclaimed, Izuku was it now? You tugged on a redhead's sleeve, "Huh?" he said looking down a bit "Umm, who's that?" you asked pointing at the person known as All Might. "That's All Might, our heroics teacher." answered the red-head. Ohh . . .  you were still slightly confused but ehh, whatever.

Kirishima's POV

  Huh? I said as someone tugged on my sleeve, I then looked down a bit looking at the new girl, She was quite serious to be fair. "Umm, who's that?" she asked pointing at All Might. "That's All Might, our heroics teacher," I answered. "How does she not know who All Might is?!" I thought, well she said that she had been rescued, so maybe she didn't know much the outside world . . . I'll teach her all about the outside world if that the case! After all, that would be the manly thing to do!

Y/n's POV

  "Today we will be doing combat training! So get your hero costumes on and meet me in ground beta!" Exclaimed All Might, "Well he sure likes to yell" you thought . . . Wait what hero costume? "Young L/n, we asked you to draw a hero costume in the hospital, this is it!" Said All Might while handing you a suitcase, "Oh . . uh . . . thanks . .  . ? You turned to see a girl with short brown hair, Ochako was her name? "Hey Y/n, I wanted to ask if you wanted me to lead to the dressing rooms! You know since you new and all!"She asked "Oh . . . yes please, and that you,", "No problem!" She said as she practically dragged me to the dressing rooms. When we got there most of the girls were almost ready, I quickly changed, so they wouldn't see the few bruises I still had scattered along my body. I looked in a mirror and saw myself. Not bad to I guess" I thought, as checked out my outfit.

 (This but without the shoes, and gloves for earth bending reasons

(This but without the shoes, and gloves for earth bending reasons. You can change if you want it but I'll be using this design as a reference.)

  "Wow, your hero costume looks great Y/n!" Said a pink girl, thanks uhh . . . "Oh! I'm Mina Ashido, but you can just call me Mina", "Ok...can the rest of you all introduce your selves too . . . please . . . ?"

Time Skip

  You and the other girls walked out to ground beta. Since they had been introducing themselves, they said that they were friends now, but you still had major trust issues, so you still weren't too sure . . . but they seemed nice. "H-hey Y/n!" you looked up to see Izuku. Oh, hey Izuku . . . err I mean Midoriya, you still weren't used to the last name thing. "N-Nice costume," he said with . . . red on his face . . . ? Was he sick? "Thank you Midoriya, yours is nice too". "T-thanks Y/n" he was getting redder by the second. "Midoriya are you ok? Your face is red . . . ", "I-i'm f-fine!" You frowned, you could sense his rapid heart rate, witch signaled he was lying, but you didn't push him. Little did you notice though that the other boys were also blushing, and sadly a pervert was drooling over you.

Third-person

  "All right gather around the class!" Yelled All Might "Today we will be doing combat training!", "Yeah time to beat some ass! Yelled Bakugo making All Might and a few others sweat drop. After a few questions, they divide the class into groups of two and explaining the game. "Umm, sir? I don't have a partner." Said Y/n "Well then you will be up against the fastest hero team!" Said All Might  "Sir doesn't that give the hero team an advantage?" Asked Iida "In some cases, you will have to deal with villains with a disadvantage, so you will have to be smarter and faster!" Answered All Might. "Now may the two first groups get ready!"

Hello fellow readers I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will try to update more for those who like what I'm writing, have a good day!