before the wedding

Laugher was heard in the girls changing room at the Pontypandy church. "You are quite Penny." Helen stated. Ms. Chen, Penny, Helen, and Ellie was getting ready for the wedding. "Sorry I was zoned out to my own world." Penny said quietly. The girls looked at each other than started laughing. A small voice came from outside the room. "Come in." Penny yelled. Shara and and Mandy walked in with Lily. "Awwwwww." the girls said at the same time. "Penny you look so beautiful in your wedding dress." Mandy said. "Yea." Lily yelled in agreement. Penny smiled sweetly at the two girls. "Can I come in please." James and Norman said at the same time. " Sure." Penny replied. James and Norman burst through the door and started yelling, but stoped short when they saw Penny. "Whoa Penny you look amazing." Norman yelled with James." They are ready for you upstairs." James said quietly. "Ready Penny." Mrs.Chen asked. "Yes" Penny replied getting up. The children and the women walked upstairs together. Standing in the doorway, they got into place. Sam looked up from the floor and started to cry quietly. Everyone stood up and looked at Penny. The music started and Penny started to walk to the alter. Penny's mother and father watched as their daughter walked to the alter with tears in their eyes.  Penny arrived at the alter and turned to Sam with a sweet smile on her face and tears in her eyes.