𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

[ food is the way to a man's heart ]

☘️

hyunjin this time had decided that he would gift his 'secret admirer' something in exchange for all the plushies he got. he pushed a tiny ryan plushie he ordered online in his locker and went to hide.

while changbin on the other side was getting lectured by bangchan for his gift choices.

"i'm shocked with your gifts bin." seungmim snorted at the boy who was holding a box of cake.

"i don't want to give anymore plushies so i thought why not food."

"just who gave you that idea." seungmim pulled a 'what in the world' face.

"my mom. she said food is the way to a man's heart. and food makes me happy. it should make him happy too." changbin smiled his eyes turning to crescents.

seungmim shook his head and left the older.

changbin made his way to the locker and opened it. he tilted his head seeing a moomin in it. he placed his box of chocolate mousse cake in the locker and closed it not wanting to think further.

just when he was about to go a voice stopped him.

"the gift is for you."

changbin peered his head around to see who it was but it was of no avail.

"just take the gift."

he was utterly shocked. had he started to hear voices ? was he going mad ?

scared he questioned.
"w-who are you ?"

"fairy godmother." hyunjin who was hiding said not able to think of anything else.

"the one in cinderella ?"

"yeah now take the gift."

"o-okay." changbin said hesitantly opening the locker.

he walked away with the gift.

hyunjin excitedly opened his locker wanting to see what was written this time.

hi, i'm here again and this time I brought chocolate mousse because food makes me happy. i don't know if it's your taste but chocolate raises your serotonin levels . so I hope it makes you happy because like seeing your smile.

your secret admirer.

hyunjin's chest felt warm and his stomach felt butterflies while changbin on the other side had just noticed that the ryan had a tag.

thank you. it's a return gift.

was his crush acknowledging him or not ?

it didn't matter because it made him happy. having intimidating looks had it's flaws, one was that he could never say he liked cute things, so seeing the ryan oh, the butterflies he felt, it was nice.