Bio & Prologue

Real Name: Masckaraenou
Current Name: Y/n L/n
Age: 13.8 billion years (yes as old as when the universe was created)
Looks: Anything (Looks like a kid tho)
Clothing: F/c shirt, denim jacket (no sleeves), red bandana, dark blue jeans, brown leather boots, brown leather gloves, brown flocked cowboy hat

Original Looks:

Abilities: Anything

Abilities: Anything

Weapons: Anything

Best Friends/Buddies/Comrades/Pals: Celestia, Luna

Pet/Animal Friend:

Nugget

(He also has a red solid bandana on his neck)

-----------Prologue---------------

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(Y/n's pov)

I was petting Nugget in another world full of destruction and fire. I've yet destroyed another world. Someone summoned me and tried to take my powers, which is the reason why I decided to bring terror and destruction to their world, not after making the man sorry, of course.

Before I could take a step, a bright light formed under me.

Y/n: Oh come on! Again?!

Nugget oinked.

Y/n: Sorry, Nugget. Just another summoning that's annoying me.

The light got brighter and it seemed like wind formed underneath me. I sighed as my vision brighten. A few moments passed before I was in a white void.

???: Phew, the summoning worked.

I put Nugget on my shoulder and looked to see two ponies. It's not a surprise since I've seen multiple creatures. They both had wings and a horn, which means they're an alicorn.

Y/n: Are you the one who summoned me, creatures?

White Coated: Yes, and our names are "creature". I'm Celestia, and that's my sister, Luna.

Y/n: *sigh* That doesn't matter. What did you summon me for?

Luna: We need your aid.

Y/n: My aid? I don't help. I destroy worlds, galaxies, and universes.

Celestia: 'That must be lonely'

Y/n: What did you say?

Celestia: Nothing!

Y/n: Hmph, that's what I thought. *sigh* What must make this situation be so dangerous that you need me?

Luna: Well, you see, there's some strange creature destroying our land. We're not sure who they are or where they came from, but all we know is that we need to stop it!

I was stunned, no one has ever summoned me to help others. People who have summoned me asked for my aid for themselves.

I regained myself, cleared my throat, and spoke.

Y/n: Fine, I'll help.

The two alicorns bowed down

Celestia: Thank you. We will never forget this.

Y/n: But what do I get in return?

The two ponies seemed to think for a moment. They looked at each other, smiled, then nodded, before looking back at me.

Celestia&Luna: Friendship.

I was shocked, not once has anyone offered me something like that. It took me a while to regain myself, with the sisters waiting.

Y/n: You....You creatures are something else. Sure, I'll accept. Honestly, no one has ever offered me something like this before.

I bowed down and they showed me their village. I easily destroyed the beast with one punch, (ONE PUUUUUUUUNCH) leaving the sisters in shock. We became great friends. A few years later and I decided to leave so I can learn new things and explore the omniverse. Maybe even find out how I was created.

Y/n: Well, I guess this is goodbye. For now, anyways.

Luna: We will miss you dearly, old comrade.

Nugget oinked.

Celestia: And we will miss you too, Nugget.

Celestia said with a smile while Luna giggled.

I started to think.

Y/n: I have an idea!

Celestia: What is it?

I summoned a clone of myself. Her whole body was pure black, (No racist joke) and her eyes were pure white, along with the mouth.

Y/n: This is my clone. She'll be your aid throughout the whole time. Isn't that right, clone?

The clone nodded with a smile.

Y/n: Though, she can't talk.

The clone shook her head with a frown.

Y/n: Anyways, I'll be going now. See you girls, whenever.

Celestia: Farewell, friend.

Luna: Enjoy your adventure.

So we said our goodbyes and left, and I haven't seen them since. Though, I hope I can again. Even with going through all of these adventures throughout different universes.