Chapter 1: The Return

Text=Thinking
'Text'=Whispering
*Text*=Action

(3rd pov)

Celestia was sitting on her throne, thinking, along with Luna and Y/n's clone.

Luna: Tia, is there something wrong?

Celestia: *sigh* It's just...have you ever wondered when Y/n is going to come back. It's been hundreds of years since we've last seen her.

Luna: Sister, I've wondered that every single day. But, for now, we just have to hope that she'll come back soon. And at least we have something to remind us of her.

Celestia and Luna looked at the clone, who just smiled and waved.

(Meanwhile)

A burning meteorite came into view as it crashed into a forest. It formed a huge crater. When the smoke cleared, it revealed the same godly being from thousands of years ago. The being groaned and seemed to be holding onto his piglet with both of her arms.

Y/n: You okay Nugget?

Nugget oinked. Y/n sighed in relief. She stood up, put Nugget on her head, and dusted herself off.

Y/n: *sigh* I hope this is the right world.

Y/n got out of the crater and walked out of the forest. There, she saw a village filled with colorful ponies.

Y/n: This has to be the right world.

Y/n walked around and decided to ask where Celestia and Luna were. After a few steps of being watched by everyo- ahem everypony, a pink pony suddenly appeared in front of her and began to speak fast.

Pink-Pony: Hi, my name's Pinkie Pie! Are you new here? I've never seen anything like you before. Can we be friends? Can we?! Can we?! Can we?!

The pony bounced up and down in excitement.

Y/n sighed, a this isn't the first time she has seen an energetic creature like the pink pony.

Y/n: Do you know anyo-..anypony named Celestia and Luna?

Pinkie: Oh! Princess Celestia and Luna! Of course, I do! Just follow me!

Pinkie began to run (or gallop) and Y/n follow her. After a while, they arrived at a palace. There were two guards standing there.

Gaurd1: State your presence here, fellow creature!

Pinkie: She's here to see the princesses.

Y/n: I want to talk to them. If that's okay?

The guards looked at each other before speaking.

Gaurd2: Follow us.

The guards entered the palace, followed by Y/n and Pinkie. But Pinkie stayed at the corner.

Gaurd1: Your majesty. There's something that'll like to speak with you.

Celestia and Luna's eyes widen in shock and joy as they saw their fellow immortal being.

Celestia: I see...you are dismissed.

The two guards nodded and left.

Celestia and Luna went down towards Y/n.

Celestia: Y/n it's been so long since we've last seen you.

Celestia, Luna, and Y/n hugged.

Y/n: I'm so sorry. I kept on ending up into these different worlds. Although they were pretty interesting.

Luna: That's okay, we're glad you're back.

The clone walked up to Y/n.

Y/n: Ah, hello there. Do you want to be your own body or morph back into me?

The clone stood there but Y/n could understand.

Y/n: Okay then.

The clone pointed at Celestia and Luna.

Y/n: Of course you could stay with them.

Y/n then turned to Celestia and Luna.

Y/n: She must've really enjoyed your presence.

Celestia: Really? We've enjoyed her presence as well.

Luna nodded.

(Meanwhile)

Pinkie: 'She knows the princesses?! That's crazy! I've gotta tell the others!'