1| 1941-12-20

Elmer Fudd's tent, pitched carelessly and frankly dangerously, considering how close the kerosene lamp was to the hanging canvas, had a secret. Underneath was a hole in the ground. Now, this hole changed shape, diameter, even state of matter; for in this ditch lived a very special creature. A notorious creature, born from mankind's hatred for peace, quiet, and their own bodies. No one knew what it could truly achieve, but everyone knew its name.

     Big Chungus lounged on the dirt stairs of his hobbit-like hole. The steps only appeared when the shape of the dugout was rectangular, so he was taking advantage of their sudden existence. The rabbit was a cunning, cocky, and charismatic obese lagomorph. He was confident for a reason;  after all, he was the owner and landlord of GilmTown.

      The most infamous trait of the Chungus crater was that many objects that went in would come out knotted. Unlike most of the other features, this had an explanation.

     The large series of underground tunnels known only as GilmTown twisted and turned for 97,000 square miles, almost the area of Wyoming, if the 'state' actually existed. A man and his dry doctor wife resided in Twist A20, Turn 4443. And in Twist A04, Turn 3769, in a seemingly normal house, in a room with flames under the door, lived a lonely skeleton named Sans.