Season 1/Chapter 2: What a Date

~Zahra's P.O.V.~

(A/N: Bet nobody expected for Zaire to have a P.O.V. at the beginning of a chapter yet, did you? *smiles* Also, I have studied her but I don't think I have her personality perfect yet, so if you know more about her and what she would say or do in any situation she is in during this story, please let me know and I will correct it to the best of my ability while also keeping it cannon, if that makes sense. I don't know, @megasprime is good at criticizing my work, in a good way that helps me get better at writing this Fanfiction, of course, so he/she will know what I mean.

Also, it was suggested by someone—who shall remain anonymous in case others don't like this idea but will be given credit to if it is liked—who suggested I make Zahra a "player 3," if you know what I mean. I will leave a voting thing at the end of the chapter. For now, this chapter is going to be focusing on Cipher & Zahra. If you vote Miko & Cipher, I will very likely redo this chapter. Anyway, I hope you're having a good day mates and that you all enjoy this chapter. But I will admit, I don't think this chapter is my finest work.)

~Zahra's P.O.V.~

Zahra leaned by the edge of the public pool with the water reaching up to her chest. She had chosen a one-piece dark blue sleeveless and legless suit to swim in. Though, she still had her hijab on. Of course, Cipher was the only person on her mind. Truth be told, he was really the only thing that filled her mind most of the time.

 Truth be told, he was really the only thing that filled her mind most of the time

Just the thought of him made her a nervous wreck. Honestly, he was just—if described in one word—perfect. He was slightly shorter than her, had perfect muscles that were not too big but not too small, slender form, soft caucasian skin, no scars or freckles, eyes that were a dark green, smooth ginger hair that barely reached the bottom of his neck, light pink lips, and shiny white teeth. Not to mention his face was perfectly symmetrical. She began to think of him in a way that made her bite her lip and thank herself for already being in the water.

Zahra: Come on, Zahra! Control yourself! You're supposed to be the cool and casual one! Not all flustered like this! You can't do your job if all you can think about is him!

Suddenly, a shadow covered her and she turned to face whoever was casting it. To her horror, it was none other than Cipher standing over her. This made her push herself away out of surprise with a blush as bright as a blooming rose across her face.

Zahra: C-Cipher?! What are you doing here at the pool?!

The A.I. gave her his usual smile, which always got her flustered, and crouched down but didn't touch the water.

Cipher: I came to hangout with you. I mean, we always play video games, so I thought this would be a good change. At least for today.

Zahra: U-Uhhh...I guess so.

Cipher: Mind if I join you?

Zahra carefully weighed her options. If she said yes, she's to hangout with Cipher for most of the day. However, she was also in "the" mood. On the other hand, if she said no, then this would be a perfect opportunity wasted, but she would be able to get herself under control.