Part 1: Hacker.

hiiiiii back for part one omg! hope you guys enjoy!

Mahiri POV:

Click. Click. Click. I can read the numbers like they are my own kind. Click. Click. I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door to see a smiling Izuku. "Did you do it yet?" he asks. "Yep." I say in return. "Look. I've hacked onto Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Dabi. Who else do you want me to do, Izuku?" I say quietly. "Go to dinner, it's ready. I need to look at this." he says. I get out of the room grudgingly. I just want to go in my room and study, I think.

I was surprisingly one of the first ones to be at the dinner table.  I sit quietly and take out my phone. I want to try to hack NASA with this thing. As I'm working on the code, Toshi-Sensei sits down at the table with all 20 of us (mineta isn't here thank the gods) I look up from my screen and everyone is staring at me. "Mahiri, put your phone away." Toshi-Sensei says. "No." I say with force. This happens every day. Everyone is used to it. I give everyone a death stare that could make the worlds greatest hero (Shigaraki) reduce to dust. "I'm hacking." While Toshi-Sensei moves on with the plans for tomorrow, Shoto nudges me. "Who are you hacking today?" he asks. "NASA." I whisper back. He looks at me with slight shock. "Ugh, are you listening?" Toshi-San says to me and Shoto. "No. I was obviously hacking. If you can't see that, you're dumber than I thought." I say, and continue with my NASA hack. I was almost finished with it when Toshi snatched the phone out of my hands. I roll my eyes and start eating. It's steak today, I guess.

"As I was saying, me and Aizawa-sensei are going to split you up into four teams based on your rank and power level." I smirk. I already knew about this, because I hacked Toshi-san and Aizawa-sensei's phones a while back, so I could see their plans. I already knew the teams.

"So, it goes like this: Team Ojirou:
Captain: Ojirou.
Members: Hagakure, Sato, Aoyama, and Koda.
Team Jirou:
Captain: Jirou.
Members: Shoji, Lida, Sero, Mina.
Team Tokoyami:
Captain: Tokoyami.
Members: Ochaco, Denki, Kirishima, Tsu.
And finally, Team Mahiri:
Captain: Mahiri Koizumi.
Members: Bakugou, Izuku, Shoto, and Momo.
Okay, that's it. You're done for tonight. Go back to your rooms." Toshi-San finishes.
Everyone heads back, but I stay with Toshi. "Why do I have to lead? You know I hate using my quir-" "Mahiri, you were gifted with the best quirk out of everyone. Don't be afraid to use it." Toshi-san interrupted me. "Go out there and beat everyone." He gives me a creepy smile. I return one, then head to my dorm room.

AT THE DORM:
Since I share a room with Momo, I quickly undress into my pajamas. My side of the room is filled with pictures of numbers and computers and books. I have a laptop in my room too, a gift from Sero when I was 10. Momo's side is also filled with books. We are officially the 2 most intelligent girls in Class 1-Z. "Hey, Mahiri." Momo says. "Oh, hi." I say in return. Its awkward for a sec, then Momo laughs. "Want me to tell you about the mission that Toshi-san was talking about while you were hacking?" "Sure." I respond. We lay on her bed. It's huge, unlike mine. I don't like having a huge bed, so I asked for a small one. It's cramped, but that's the way I like it.  "So." Momo says in excitement. "On Thursday, (Note that this this on a Sunday.) we get to go and attack U.A High! Omg, I'm excited." I can literally see the glimmer in her eyes. "Good for you." I say. "I'll probably just be hacking. Toshi says I can sit out on missions as long as I hack during them." I sigh. "Nope! He says everyone has to come, Mahiri."
"WHAT. THE. FUCK." I scream. why why why why why why.. "What's wrong?" Momo asks. "Ugh, it's just if I go, I'll have to use my quirk. I hate using my quirk. It reminds me of.." I stop talking.

We go to bed in silence.

hey guys! not a exciting end lol, but I hope you enjoyed anyway! ill be writing new parts whenever I can, so expect this to be a very very long fan fiction. anyways, bye!