Part 2: U.A High.

Hi guys! just to let you know like basically all of this fanfic is in Mahiri POV 👁👄👁 so yeah enjoy!

[⚠️ Cursing and sharp objects.⚠️]

TIME SKIP:
it is now Thursday mortals

Mahiri POV:
Yawn. I sit up in my bed, only to see that Momo already went to breakfast. She's always the first one there. I brush my hair and teeth so I look decent for today. I fucking can't believe that I have to go on a mission.
I hope Momo can just make me a knife so I don't have to use my quirk.
I go downstairs to see Momo, Shoto, Deku, and Toshi-San sitting at the table. I take my usual seat, and finished the code that I was working on last night. Success. I hacked NASA. "Toshi-san." I say. "Mhm?" he says. "I hacked NASA." I say with a small portion of excitement. Everyone's face lit up as soon as Bakugou and Kirishima walk in. "What's everyone happy about?" Kirishima asks. "Mahiri hacked NASA. Oh, I have wonderful plans for this.." Toshi-san says excitedly. I just frown. Once everyone woke up and we started eating, I asked Toshi-san if I had to use my quirk on the mission. "Yes, you do. It's time you reveal your quirk to everyone." he says. Everyone stares at me. I stare back.
"Fine." I finish first and leave the table. I go to the lab immediately. I have a new theory. What if I can make everyone's ability stronger, permanently? I mix chemicals. I test it on bunnies and rats. They all seem to have gotten stronger. I laugh. I'll ask Toshi if someone could capture a weak person so I could test it on them.

"Let's go, everyone. It's time." I hear Toshi say from breakfast. I quickly put the serum away in a safe case and run to my room.
Someone laid out a costume for me to wear. It was a black formal shirt (like the buttoned ones) and a red tie. I quickly put it on and headed outside. Once everyone got there, Toshi said to use my quirk. "Not yet. I want to save it for later." I give an evil smile. We all get floated in the air by Ochaco. We fly to the top of the U.A building. My sister is in here, I think to myself. Bakugou crashes in through the window, and we all flood in and start attacking. I had a knife on me, so I used that to hurt and kill students trying to stop me.

I was on a rampage when the heroes arrived. Class 1-Z headed to the courtyard where we waited for the heroes. I hid in a bush while everyone was fighting. The heroes were about to win. They had knocked almost everyone unconscious. Only Shoto, Momo, Deku, Bakugou, and Toshi were fighting. Suddenly, everyone in Class 1-Z was defeated, except me. The heroes high fived. It was then I stepped out of the bushes. "You're not done yet."

I activated my quirk. I fly upwards towards my classmates and give them air to breathe, so they can watch this finale. They all open their eyes and see me. "Five against one. Not that fair, is it?" I sneer. "Can we get her?" the pro hero Dabi asks. "On my count. 3. 2. 1. NOW!" They all start attacking. I quickly put my thumb and pointer finger together. The five of the heroes fall down, unconscious. "Are you mad? Angry that you lost to a child? For gods sake, you're adults. Put up a better fight, god damnit." (ahahahahaahahaha)

Shigaraki looks up at me with pure hatred in his eyes. I clench my two fingers together and he's unconscious again. By now, everyone in Class 1-Z was awake. They were all too beaten to speak. I lifted them all up using my quirk and flew towards the base. When we got there, I went to the infirmary and laid them all down on beds. I call for Aizawa-sensei. "How did the mission g-" He stares at everyone, injured and hurt. "We won, but only because of me. Can you heal everyone?" I ask him. "Yeah, give me 30 minutes." I nod and go up to my room. I took a hot shower and changed into pajamas, then collapsed on my bed of pure exhaustion.

When I woke up, everyone was hovering over my bed. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!" I scream. "W-we all saw you use your quirk. What's it called?" Kirishima asks. I wince. "I only used it because it was an emergency. You were all going to get arrested if I didn't use it. I don't want to use it again." I say quietly. "But what is it?" Momo asks gently. "Stop treating me like I'm a mental patient. If you want to know that badly, it's called Air Manipulation."

o.o the quirk is revealed! well I hope you enjoyed! I'll probably write another chapter today so stay tuned! byeeeee