Part 3: Quirk.

hoiiiii
sorry I haven't posted for a few days I've been really busy.
to make up for it, I have my first official sketch of Mahiri!
it's not the greatest, but I did my best!
here it is:

to make up for it, I have my first official sketch of Mahiri!it's not the greatest, but I did my best!here it is:

enjoy!

(⚠️Slight cursing.⚠️)

Mahiri POV:

"Air Manipulation lets me manipulate the air into doing stuff. So I can give more oxygen to people, suck the oxygen out of them, aka killing them, fly-" "Mahiri, why didn't you tell us about this before? You could have just killed Shigaraki and everyone at U.A. right there. Why didn't you?" Kirishima interrupts me. "First of all, I can't just kill crowds of people. The after-effect of my quirk is that if I use too much air, it starts taking air out of my body. I can't kill and transfer air into my body at the same time, so if I kill people with it, I'll eventually die, due to the fact that I have no more air in me." I explain.

Everyone heads out of my room to let me rest. They all go to their rooms, probably to talk about me. I lay in my bed, imagining if I could just endlessly kill with my quirk. I could get revenge on anyone. Everyone. I drift off into a deep sleep.

Hi guys,
enjoy next chapter