Dragon (Kiribaku)

Kirishima gasped for air as he trampled through the forest, breaking sticks and crunching leaves as he scrambled forward. Smoke flitted away from his body as he launched himself behind a tree and hid.

He had finally broken free from his captors, but they would not let him go so easily. The dense forest that surrounded Kirishima also prevented him from transforming into a dragon, where he would be u stoppable.

He held his breath as he heard the men approaching, and his heart raced as he saw the flames of their torches. He had to find a way out of this and fast, or else he was going back to the kingdom of doom and despair.

He heard some yelling that came from the opposite direction. He carefully poked his head out and watched as a man, with three people behind him, screamed at the guards, using words Kirishima couldn't hear.

Even if the red head was half dragon, he knew how humans showed off their status. This man wore a long fluffy, fur, which was a symbol of royalty in a few kingdoms.

Kirishima held his breath when he realized he was in the Bakugou Kingdom, also known as the barbarian kingdom. The guards seemed to be distracted by the king challenging them, so Kirishima readied himself.

When there was enough noise covering him, he lurched forward and continued to run. He made it a few yards before something hard slammed into his side and pinned him down.

A blonde with a black streak running through his hair examined Kirishima, not speaking as he did so. There was a certain aura and look to him that made Kirishima trust him immediately. This one wouldn't let him get killed.

"I caught one!" The blonde yelled.

The king seemed to stop arguing with the guards, sending them home with strong words and a finger in the air. He marched over to his friend angrily and stared down at Kirishima.

Granted, Kirishima looked gross. He had cuts along his arms and a new cut above his eye. His hair fell in awkward places and the smoke had attached to his body, making him look like some sort of cow.

"Who the hell are you? Are you with them?" The king growled and leaned down towards the captive.

Kirishima quickly shook his head.

"Can't you speak?" The kind demanded, getting closer to Kirishima's face.

Kirishima could feel the anger radiating off of him. He was afraid that this king would hurt him just as the other had. He still didn't have enough room to transform, but he was getting nervous. He was a cornered wild animal.

As soon as Kirishima was about to answer, he heard the yelling of guards and watched as they burst through the trees. The blonde man who had captured him stepped in front of him, hiding Kirishima from the enemies.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Get the hell out of my land or you'll have a war on your hands!"

"We are looking for the dragon-man," a guard stated, trying to bow and show some respect to the king.

Kirishima held his mouth closed when Bakugou kicked at the guard. "I didn't see anything and I don't know anything. Now get out before I light your face on fire and burn down your kingdom."

With that, the guards finally took the hint and high tailed it out of there. Bakugou turned to look at Kirishima with a smirk on his face.

"Dragon?"

Kirishima nodded.

A black haired man spoke up from behind the king. "Bakugou, we can't just keep him here. They'll come back-"