Chapter 3 - Seducing The Blondie

【Amaya's Pov】
Staying in my room all day gets extremely boring so I decided to go and wonder the hideout. I cracked open my door and looked both ways hoping one of the guys was wondering around much to my dismay I decided to take a right and walked down the hall. The smell of clay growing the farther I walked. I can hear a groan from the door to my left and I recognize it was Deidara, slightly cracking the door and my jaw hit the floor. Well I have a dirty mind dont I.. There was Deidara on his bed molding clay. His grunts of displeasure could be heard a mile away. I opened the door enough to slide in and closed it softly. Walking up beside him and smirking slightly his art skills always amazed me. I have never really seen any sort of explosions except when I made a frog explode using the Invaders Eye. I felt bad but whatever the little asshole tried to get my mouse friend eaten by a snake. So I made the blood vessels in his brain rupture and his head exploded.
I haven't done it since the clean up was nasty. There is nothing like having to pick brains out of your hair. Anyways back to the problem at hand. Deidara hasn't noticed me and I have developed a slight crush on the blonde. I never being around any guys but my father since birth decided to be "seductive", that meant unzipping my jacket and showing my barely existing breasts off. Hiked my shorts up and made my actual ass stick out. I was right behind him wrapping my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear "what you are you doing gorgeous". This was a mistake you see being thrown into a wall wasn't part of my plan to seduce Deidara. Only after he realized it was me did he sweatdrop. "What are you doing Amaya?" He asks helping me up. "I-I was.. well you see, I-I was trying to Seduce you" I stuttered my face felt like it was on fire so I looked down. "You were trying to seduce me" He repeated looking at my small frame I could feel his smirk drilling into me. I look up with a glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe it worked. "I will make a deal with you, you get Tobi to leave me alone I will let you seduce me" He says with another smirk plastered on his face. I sweatdropped and glared at him "Nevermind you stupid Drag Queen" I growl and walk for the exit. "So first Im gorgeous then Im a drag queen..? Bipolar much" He chuckles. I spin around and focus chakra in my fist hitting him hard across the face. "HIDANNN!!! DEIDARA IS SCARY TRANNY!!" I screech a small devious smile had found a place on my face. Then before anyone showed up Deidara pounced on me pinning my body down and whispered in my ear "You're dead little girl". Before he could get off I tried move only making him slip and his hand was resting on my left boob. Our eyes widened and Hidan stormed in.

I mouthed Im sorry to Deidara but this wasn't something out of the ordinary. Dei would often try and peek at me when I showered and Hidan would beat him senseless for peeking on a little girl. "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING YOU B*TCH!!?!" Hidan yells grabbing the blonde by the throat. "The little b*tch came to f*ck me yeah" Deidara yelped and I turned a bright red. "IF SHE CAME TO F*CK YOU WHY WOULD SHE SCREAM FOR ME!?" Hidan was now holding Deidara by his collar and was shaking him violently. "Hey Hidan-Sama" I chime and pull on his arm. "Yeah whats up" He replied looking down at me. "You can put him down" I sigh before Hidan rolls his eyes and throws Deidara at the wall. "Come on" He barks at me, I may have been the reason for this mess and the guilt started to wash over me. I shook my head telling him Im not going to move.
He goes to pick me up and I run over to Deidara helping him up and sticking my tongue out at Hidan. "You're a weird one, you know that? First you call for me to help you beat the Transy over there, then you save him." Hidan concluded before shaking his head walking out.

"You're a bitch yeah" Deidara whimpers while I help him to his bed.
I pull off his shirt after a long battle with his squirming body and tended to his wounds. "I didn't mean to make you mad" I mumble my eyes wondering over his defined torso. "No you just tried to seduce me then have me killed" He grumbled and looked at me. Moving his hand up to cheek and moving a stray piece of hair behind my ear. "T-Thanks Deidei" I whisper and look over my handy work.
I try and put his shirt back on but he keeps squirming, sighing in defeat I just push him over slightly so I can sit next to him. " Not bad for a baka un" He teased pulling me down. My cheeks were burning and felt my heartbeat speed up.

He was now the one seducing me.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered "You wanted to seduce me didn't you un" my eyes bulge and I turn toward him. A smirk was evident and I couldn't help but giggle. I moved the bangs from his eyes and pulled his hair down. "Aww you look so pretty" I cooed and ran my fingers through his golden locks. "Will you shut up yeah" he mumbled his eyes closed and pulled me closer. Sighing I allowed myself to rest my head on his chest and run my fingers along his abs. I feel him shiver and pull the blanket over us, I never realized how sleepy I was until now. I smile and let my eyes drool shut. Feeling a small kiss placed on my forehead and Dei's fingers tracing through my hair.