Chapter 4- Deidara Senpai..?

【Amaya's Pov】

"DEIDARA-SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH AMAYA-CHAN!!?!" I hear a certain man child yell and I wanted to slit his throat. "shush" I mumble and cuddle into Deidara's chest. I hear a gasp and feel Deidara moving under me. "Tobi get out" Deidara whisper yells and I hear Tobi anime cry and run away. I let out a quiet giggle and Deidara plays with my hair. "So youre still here yeah" He concludes. "Seems like it" I spout out and draw shapes on his bare chest. "Should we get up? un" He questions sitting up slightly. "Nuuh!!" I anime cry and cuddle into his lap. "If were gonna do this we should make it more fun at least yeah" He implied smirking. "What do you have in mind?" I ask looking up at him. "Let me up yeah" He sighs and gets up quickly and tosses me one of his shirts. Ohhh I get it make the others assume we got together. I smirk and nod removing my croptop and replacing it with Dei's Blue teeshirt. It was way to big and hung a little bit lower than my shorts. I also Grabbed one of Dei's hair ties and pulled my curls into a messy bun.

"Mkay, Im good now" I giggle when I realize Dei had turned away when I removed my shirt. "Good you were taking forever yeah" He teased and walked back to the bed pulling on a shirt. I pouted now realizing I wouldn't be able to stare at his chiseled torso.
When he reaches the bed he looks down at me picking me up bridal style and carried me to the common room. "No you dont get it that One Tails kid is was a punk" I hear Kisame yell and then a loud crash. "Dont talk about the One Tails, we all Deidara is very sensitive about it" I hear a very concerned Konan announce. I guess Dei hasn't heard a thing, thats good I dont want him to be upset or anything. Dei looks down at me and smirks placing a small peck on cheek and walked into the Common Room. Im now a human tomato and had my face hidden in Dei's chest. I activate my Invaders Eye and have my thoughts be projected into Dei's mind as well.

【Invaders Eye Convo】

Amaya - Hey Dei

Dei - Amaya..? Un

Amaya - Yeah, this is a perk from the invaders eye, So you can hear me loud and clear right..?

Dei - Wasn't that obvious yeah?

Amaya - Im gonna act asleep just so you know.

Dei - Good thinking, they're gonna flip you know un

Amaya - Why, because my plan to seduce you worked.?

Dei - It didn't work because no wait Tobi only saw us and was crying so I guess you get to seduce me yeah.

Amaya - Im leaving your mind now.

【Dei's Pov】
Amaya did exactly what she said she was gonna do. She looks really peaceful when she pretends to be asleep. "Hey b*tch have you seen Ama-Never mind.. Wait.. Why is the f*ck is she wearing your clothes you, stupid, mother f*cking, tranny b*tch" Hidan is cut off by Konan "awww-ing" and Kisame's jaw hitting the floor. I feel Amaya's face turn into my chest signaling she was trying to hold in laughter. "Well if you must know were a thing Hidan f*ck off yeah" I spout triumphantly. Hidan is going to try and kill me.. Again..

【Amaya's Pov】
Not being able to contain my laughter any longer I fell off Dei's lap. Laying on the floor in fetal position dying of laughter.