Part 1

When Uvogin showed up at your doorstep after being absent for four months, you were ecstatic. When the large man picked you up and immediately carried you to the bedroom (why you even bothered going to the bedroom, you didn't know... Uvogin was too big for your bed, so you always ended up fucking on the floor anyway), you shook with excitement. When he undressed you and pulled your naked body on top of him, you were more than ready... but as soon as you went to pull his cock out of his pants, the bastard did the unthinkable: he stopped you.

"No way."

"Why not?" You whined, grinding your naked sex against Uvogin's still-clothed crotch and pouting down at him. "Come on, Uvo, fuck me."

The beginnings of a deep laugh rumbled in Uvogin's chest. "I like your enthusiasm, ____, but it's not gonna fit."

"Sure it will."

"Nope." Uvogin grinned up at you and reached up and grabbed your breasts, which fit perfectly into his massive hands. "Not gonna happen, Sweetheart." He gave your breasts a squeeze.

"Why are you being like this?" You gasped a bit when Uvo squeezed your breasts a bit harder.

"Because the last time we fucked after I was away, your cunt was so tight I thought it was gonna snap my dick off." Uvogin ran his hands down your body and roughly gripped your rocking hips. "I'm serious, ____. That shit hurts."

You rolled your eyes in frustration. "I didn't need that visual, Uvogin." When he didn't respond you sighed. "Well, if you're not going to fuck me, then I'll just have to take care of myself." You started move from your position astride his hips, but he held you firmly in place. Before you could say anything he shifted you up and pulled you against him so that your chest pressed against his.

"Who said I wasn't gonna fuck you?" His lips found yours as his warm hands began to run up and down your back. "I'm gonna fuck your sweet cunt so fucking hard. Just gotta warm you up first."

You're pulled into another kiss as Uvo's hands slide down to cup your ass. You moaned into his mouth when he squeezed your ass and slipped a hand between your legs. "So wet already," Uvogin's voice was throaty and ever-so slightly hoarse as he rubbed your entrance with his calloused fingers. "You must have missed me."

Your reply was overtaken by a soft cry of surprise when you felt one of his thick fingers push inside you. Your hips wiggled and rocked back as you tried to take more of him; your efforts were rewarded with another finger.

Your entire body momentarily froze at the intrusion. Had you not been straddling your partner's waist, your knees would have buckled. "You like that, huh?" Uvogin began to slowly pump his fingers in and out of you. "You're so fucking tight around my fingers." He grinned up at you as he continued to pump and crook his fingers inside your core, obviously taking great pleasure in your moans. "____, I can hear how wet
you are."Your cheeks burned at his words. He wasn't lying; each pump of his fingers was accompanied by slick wet sounds as you pulsed around him. "Ah... Uvo!" You bit your lip and looked down at him; his eyes glinted with feral intensity as he smiled wolfishly up at you. "Come on, Uvo... f-fuck!" You clenched around his fingers again. Straddling his thick muscular waist, your thighs were spread achingly wide. You were utterly exposed to him, at the mercy of his fingers.