Part 2

Before you could whine for release again, Uvogin quickly withdrew his fingers and grabbed your hips. It happened quickly; one moment you were astride his hips, and the next you were being positioned over his face.

Uvogin inhaled audibly. "You smell so good ____." Not even a second passed before he buried his face between your thighs, his tongue swirling firmly over your hitherto neglected clitoris. "Oh!" You gasped and squeezed your eyes shut as the sudden intensity of Uvogin's touch coursed through you. His licks were wild and messy, the stubble on his face prickled the sensitive flesh of your inner thighs, and his breath was just so unbelievably hot against you. It wasn't long before your thighs started to shake; they threatened to clamp around Uvogin's face, but he held them steady as he continued to lap at you, his hands kneading the soft skin of your ass and thighs.

When you felt one of your partner's hands leave your hips you chanced a glimpse over your shoulder. Uvogin had freed his cock from his pants and was stroking himself to full hardness as he continued to eat you out. You tried to turn around to help him out, but a warning growl from between your legs held you in place.

"Let me–" you protested, only to be silenced by Uvogin's tongue running down the center of your folds. You arched your back and bucked against his face at the feeling. "F-fuck!" A blinding, whitehot pleasure that balanced on the edge of painful began to build in you throbbing core. Your legs shook and your hips bucked, eager for more stimulation yet desperate for a brief respite from his tongue. Uvogin's hands returned to your hips, preventing you from escaping his touch as he devoured you.

A soft whine escaped your lips as you reached down to tangle your fingers in his wild hair. Uvogin's eyes flashed up to yours again and he uttered a deep growl against your sensitive flesh before shifting his focus onto your clitoris again. This time, his assault was unrelenting; his tongue swirled concentrated circles against your clitoris while also pressing firmly against it.

You felt hot, feverish, even; both of your hands were now grasping at Uvogin's hair in a desperate attempt to hold onto something. Tears began to form in the corners of your eyes, and as the blazing, pleasurable ache between your legs intensified you didn't know whether you were going to moan or cry. When your orgasm hit, it crashed into you with such raw intensity that your entire body spasmed as you cried out. Uvogin held you steady through it all, his hands gripping your hips hard enough to bruise as you panted above him, racked with a strange cocktail of laughter and sobs as you came down from it all.

Uvogin's hands continued to hold you tightly as you twitched from the aftershocks of the orgasm. You panted heavily in an attempt to catch your breath as your heart hammered against your ribcage. When was the last time you came so hard?

"You really liked that, huh?" Uvogin's voice brought you back to reality; you looked down at his smirking face and could only manage a nod before Uvogin lifted you off of his face and brought you down into his lap as he rocked up into a seated position. His now fully-hard cock pressed against your abdomen, a reminder that you were nowhere near finished.

Large, warm, calloused hands run over your back, sending pleasant little shivers through your body. Uvogin was being gentle with you, but you couldn't help but feel tiny and helpless in the hands of this beast of a man. Any power you had was purely an illusion cast by his good humor; he could snap your neck without a second thought if he so chose... the idea excited you. Without hesitation you reached down and grasped your partner's cock at its base; the realization that you couldn't actually close your fingers around it caused a deep pulse to reverberate deliciously between your thighs. A hum of approval from your partner spurred you on and you began to stroke his impossibly hard erection with trembling hands. You only stroked it a few times before Uvogin interrupted you by lightly pushing your hand away.

"Now who's impatient?" You looked up at him with a cheeky smile as Uvogin spat into his hand and slicked himself up.

"I never said I was patient." Uvogin's hands moved to your waist again, lifting you up and positioning you above his cock. "Let's see if you're ready."

Your eyes widened and a small cry escaped your throat when you're slammed down onto Uvogin's cock. He didn't bottom out at first, but you felt so full already. His length was thick, much thicker than that of any other man you'd ever been with; the feeling of being stretched around him, so full of his cock bordered on the edge of too much. Warm thumbs drew lazy circles on the skin of your waist as you rocked your hips against him, willing yourself to loosen up and take more of him in. You wonder whether it was always this difficult to take him, or if you just keep forgetting.

Uvogin shuddered beneath you as his hands began to twitch. He wants to slam you all the way down onto him, only refraining for your sake. You rested your hands against the wide expanse of his muscular chest and tilted your head back, inviting him to kiss you.

The discomfort of the stretch abated as the kiss intensified, and before long you'd taken as much of Uvogin into you as you could and were bucking against him with wild abandon. The slap of skin on skin, breathy moans and guttural growls filled the bedroom as the two of you set a rigorous pace; Uvogin had seemingly grown bored of watching you ride him, and, seizing your hips, began slamming you down repeatedly onto his cock.

"Shit, ____..." Uvogin gritted out, his voice hoarse and deep. "So tight. You love my big cock, don't you?"

You struggled to form words, but the sheer pressure of being so roughly, so thoroughly fucked only allowed you to answer with a soft whine. The twitching of your sex around your partner's cock should have been answer enough.

"You're taking me real good, ____," he praised as he continued to slam up into you. When your walls clenched around him again, he lowered his voice and murmured "you gonna cum again?" He thrust into you once more, and you arched against him and came hard around his cock.

Your second orgasm was unexpected, and you found yourself slumping forward tiredly against your partner's chest as you rode it out. Uvogin thrusts into you a few more times before hilting himself in you and cumming with a deep groan. He never asked permission to finish inside of you, he just did it.

Panting, Uvogin lied back down on the floor, gathering you up in his arms and bringing you with him. "How was it?" he asked, nuzzling your hair and running his hands over your body.

"Good." You smiled. "Really good."

He grunted in approval. "I got a bit rough there." His fingers ran over the bruises that are already starting to appear on your hips. "Sorry. Don't know my own strength sometimes."

"It's okay." The bruises didn't hurt, not yet anyway. You yawned. Uvogin's body was like a furnace, and the way he held you against his chest was comforting. Almost enough to lull you to sleep. Except...