Chapter 2

Angel Washington

"Come on y'all. Put on your shoes." I yelled out to the twins.

After I made them breakfast, they decided that they wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese's. So me being me I couldn't say no, but they are taking to long.

"What are y'all doin-" I started to say but I say they were holding something. "What is that?" I walked up to them to see it and I saw a picture of me and Isaiah in their hands. I grabbed it out their and put it on their bed. "Where did you get that?" I screamed at them.

"I'm sorry Mommy, I saw it in our playroom." Alani said tearing up and I started feeling bad for screaming at them.

"Y-Yeah we didn't mean to touch it." Asani said as his voice cracked. I looked at them with a sad expression.

"No I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at y'all." I said frowning.

"It's ok mommy we forgive you." Alani said smiling at me.

"You do?" I said smiling back at them.

"Yes mommy." Asani said to me.

"Ok now go put on your shoes." I said looking at them.

"Yes ma'am but who was that man in the picture? He looks like me." Alani asked and I looked at her for a few minutes, then I said.

"That's y'all father." When I said that, they started smiling hard as hell. Then they started jumping up and down.

"Mommy really?" Asani asked and I nodded. "Can we meet him?" And I didn't know what to say.

"Umm not today." I said and their smiles faded. "But you will meet him soon." And their smiles came back.

I walked to my room and I walked over to my nightstand. There was a picture of me and twins. I started crying because it's hard knowing that your kids don't know their dad because you. I need to find him ASAP. I wiped my tears and walked out the room to find the twins.

"TWINS?" I yelled out to them.

"Coming." They said in unison which is so creepy to me for some reason.

I watched as they approached me and I just looked at them. Alani was a spitting image of Isaiah while Asani looked just me. It made me think back to when Isaiah and I had a conversation about the future.

Flashback 4 years ago ....

Me and Isaiah was just laid up in his bed. We did that lot. A lot of people thought we were a couple because the way we acted towards each other, but we weren't together. We were just really close.

"Angel?" Isaiah called out to me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes Isaiahhhhh?" I asked dragging the h in his name.

"You know one day, you're going to be the mother of my children?" He said looking down at me. I was caught off guard by that.

"What do you mean by that?" I
asked chuckling nervously.

"Exactly what I said, you're going to be mother of my children." He said again.