Chapter 3

Angel Washington

We went to my table and sat down. I looked in his eyes and it showed happiness, angry, and sadness.

"Umm so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked pretending to clueless.

"Cut the bullshit Angel, are they mine or not." When he said that I was lost for words.

"HELLOOO are they my kids or not." He said looking in my eyes and I put my head down.

"Yes." I said barely above a whisper.

"What you say?" He said lifting my head up to make me look at him.

"Yes they are yours." I repeated lowly.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANGEL!!" He yelled and I jumped at his voice and some people started to stare.

"Stop yelling, people are staring at us." I said with tears in my eyes threatening to fall down.

"FUCK THESE PEOPLE AND THEM STARING!!" He yelled again.

"Can we go outside with this?" I asked and the tears started to fall.

"Yeah come on." He said getting up.

"One second, let me take the twins to Crystal." I said looking up at him and he nodded.

I went where the twins were and told them to follow me. I walked them over to Crystal and her face held a state of shock.

"Umm can you watch them for a quick second?" I asked  looking down.

"Yeah I can." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said as I started to walk away.

When I walked outside, I saw Isaiah up on a black 2020 Cadillac Escalade. I was impressed but this is not the time. I took a deep breath and walked over to him.

"Why?" He asked looking down at me.

"Why what?" I asked confused.

"Don't act dumb." He chuckled but it was a humorless chuckle.

"Why did you hide them from me? Was it like you didn't want a child or children with me? Like what went wrong?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"It wasn't like that I-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"I don't give a fuck about all that. Why did you hide my fucking kids from me?" He asked and I looked down.

"I'm sorry." I said as I started crying.

"You know usually I would hug you but this shit is fucked up." He said coldly.

"I didn't mean for this to happen. I-I just got scared." I said looking up at him.

"But you wasn't scared to ride my dick though. That is some straight up bullshit." He said wiping his face roughly.

"Then you had the nerve to sit here and cry and act like you hurt." He said mugging me.

"I am hurt Isaiah." I said lowly.