Prolouge one;Sebastian

If you see a mistake tell me please and thank you, also if you have any trigger don't read.

Third person POV
7:30 PM

Thirteen year old Sebastian was reading in his room , waiting to be called out for dinner. He sat on his bed reading for 15 minutes before he was called to dinner. He got off his bed and started walking to the door, he opened the door and walked to the dinner table to see his 2 older siblings already sitting, waiting to get served food by their father. Their mother was probably with her new boyfriend who she started dating a month after she divorced Sebastian's dad.

"Hello, kids I made lasagna for dinner today, enjoy," Sebastian's dad, said smiling at his kids

"Are you going to eat Daddy?" the thirteen year old asked timidly

"Yeah, of course I am I just need to make sure, spike hasn't escaped again, then I'll come eat," his dad answered back, while walking to the backyard.

"Ok," Sebastian said while starting to eat. His dad was outside checking on Spike, their dog.

5 minutes later

"Ok Spike hasn't escaped, now how was it?" Sebastian's dad asked

"It's good," the three said in unison

"That's good," he said sitting down, and grabbing some food

"Daddy, can I be excused?" Sebastian asked

"Of course," his dad answered back

"Thank you," Sebastian said getting up. He grabbed his plate and put it in the sink.

Sebastian walked to his room and grabbed his book and got back to reading his book.

About an hour later 8:42 PM

Sebastian yawned, "I should probably go to sleep, I have school tomorrow," he said putting his book down, he lied down, and closed his eyes he slowly fell asleep.

6:00 AM

Sebastian's alarm went off, and he woke, he got out of his bed and went to the kitchen where his dad was already making breakfast, "Good morning Daddy,"Sebastian greeted his father.

"Hello Sebastian," his father greeted him

"Well, I'm gonna go get ready," Sebastian said walking away

7:30 AM

"Kids get in the car or you're gonna be late," Sebastian's dad yelled. Sebastian and his siblings went out to the car and got in, Soshi, the oldest sat in the front she is 17."Ok, let's get you three to school," the dad said to his kids.

He drove the kids to school dropping off Sebastian's siblings first, at "Limelight Highschool", then dropped Sebastian off at "Limelight Middleschool".

"See you after school Sebastian," Sebastian's dad said as Sebastian got out of the car.

"Bye Daddy," Sebastian said still getting out of the car, he walked into the school, to be greeted by no other then Michael Afton.

"Hello, whore," the older boy teased Sebastian.

"W-what do you mean?" Sebastian said scared he'd get beaten again