1

Ash held his head down ashamed as he and Pikachu walked back to their home in Pallet Town. That battle he had with Alain while he was in Kalos was close, for a second, Ash thought he could've won a Pokémon league for once.

Pikachu sighs. He had an idea about what Ash was thinking about.

"Pika Pi...?" (Are you okay Ash?")

"Don't worry about it Pikachu. Next time we'll be strong enough to defeat Alain." Ash said, petting the yellow mouse on his shoulder.

"Pika!" Pikachu said, agreeing with him.

"What I'm mostly worried about is how mom and the my friends will think. For the longest time I've been trying to become the very best, but what if that doesn't happen Pikachu?" Ash clenches his fists.

"What if I don't have a purpose..."

Pikachu lowered his ears. "Pika..."

"Sorry Pikachu. Don't worry, I'm not giving up yet! I will become a Pokémon Master! We're in this together, right Pikachu!"

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed happily. Pikachu jumps off Ash's shoulder and got on all fours.

"You wanna have a race back home Pikachu?" Ash asks. Pikachu nods.

"Ok then, I'll count. 3, 2, 1, go-"

"Ryahh!"

Pikachu and Ash looks up at the sky. A blue blur speeds down to the ground path with a bang. Making the dirt create a mini explosion. Once the dirt cleared, it revealed to be Latios.

"Latios!?" Ash exclaims worryingly.

Ash and Pikachu ran over to the tired dragon. Latios was terribly wounded. However Latias, was no where to be seen. Latios weakly raises it's head.

"Latios, where's Latias?" Ash asks.

The dragon sadly lowers their head. Ash assumed that something must've happened to Latias. That's probably why Latios was so wounded. He was trying to save her.

"Do you think you have enough strength to float by me Latios?" Ash asks. Latios nods.

Slowly, the dragon floated a few inches off the ground. "Don't worry Latios, once your rested we'll find Latias!"

"Pika pika...!" (I think I know what this means.) Pikachu said.

"Yeah Pikachu, I think we have another adventure on our hands." Ash said.
——————————————————————-
Boom! The first chapter is complete! :D I'll try to update often, just until I make a schedule for myself. Here is some extra information about the three Pokémon in this chapter!

Pikachu-Ash's Pokémon Partner
Legendary: No

Latios- The Dragon/Psychic Pokemon and the older brother to Latias

Legendary: Yes

Latias- A Dragon/Psychic Type and the younger sister to Latios

Legendary: Yes