15

Meanwhile

Sylveon tried her best to use protect as long as possible but Charizard was too strong and broke through.

Since Shaymin told them not to fight, all they could do now was cancel attacks until they found the Pokéball.

But they couldn't do this forever. Sylveon and Braixen were growing tired while Charizard is growing angrier.

Slyveon even tried to jumped from an attack but Charizard was able to hit her side and she slammed into a tree.

"Slyveon!" Serena yells.

Charizard grew an evil smirk on his face. This was his chance to finish it off. But Serena and Braxien runs in front of the weaken Slyveon. Braixen's stick began to flow

"Braxien use Flamethrower!"

It was direct hit. Creating an explosion of smoke. Once the smoke cleared, Charizard stood in rage. The Flamethrower seemed to do almost nothing but make Charizard angrier.

They should've not attacked but they had to protect Slyveon.

Braxien took a step back in fear as the Charizard roars with rage. Serena took a step back as well.

"Oh no." Serena said fearfully.

Charizard roars again.
———————————————————————-
"Panchum look I think I found something!" Shaymin said.

On the ground laid a Pokéball. Similar to the one Shaymin was trapped in."

"Pancham hurry and break it before its too late!" Shaymin exclaims. Pancham nods and uses Dark Pulse on the Pokeball. Exploding into pieces.

"Pam Pam?" (Did it work?) Pancham asked.

"It should've. Let's head back." Shaymin replies.

They quickly flew back to see Charizard swiping Braxien to a tree.

"It didn't work...?" Shaymin said in fear.

"Pam!" ("Serena!") Pancham yells.

Charizard walks to Serena and Slyveon, about to fire a Flamethrower before it stops and confusingly looked around. It looks at the damage it caused and to Serena with a sad expression.

"Is he ok now?" Shaymin asked.

Serena smiles and places a hand on the Charizard's snout.

"I think so." She replies.

Shaymin and Pancham sighed in relief and walked over to them, including Braxien, who steadily got up after the swipe from Charizard.

Serena took the hurt Slyveon into her arms and held out her Pokeball. "Thank you for protecting us." Serena said. She clicked the button in the middle of the Pokeball and the Slyveon was transported inside.

Then she looks back at Shaymin. "Who was that man?" Serena asked.

"That human you saw me battle before is part of an organization called Team Rocket Ultra. I believe they're trying to capture all the legendaries." Shaymin replies.

"Why?" Serena asks.

"Rule the world I guess." Shaymin says.

The Charizard growls.

Shaymin looks at Charizard. "I feel ya. I want to defeat them as much as you do. But maybe you can travel with me! I'm searching for the legendaries and obviously there's have to be a few grunts trying to find them. We can beat them together!

Despite Charizard's urges to to join Shaymin he looks back at Serena and then shakes his head towards Shaymin's offer.

Shaymin smiles thoughtfully. "I understand."

Serena walks to Charizard and puts a hand on it's wing.

"Welcome to the team Charizard."

Charizard happily uses a small Flamethrower into the sky. Now it was the time for Shaymin to leave but Shaymin had one more question before he left.

"Do you know who Ash is?" Shaymin asks.
———————————————————————
Cliffhanger! ;p Also thank you for all the support! It's really been keeping me motivated! And if you like this chapter you can vote or comment (If you want to) Thanks again!

 ———————————————————————Cliffhanger! ;p Also thank you for all the support! It's really been keeping me motivated! And if you like this chapter you can vote or comment (If you want to) Thanks again!