12

I'm alive :D I wanted to get this chapter done on Wednesday but I had tons of work to do and I got completely distracted( ̄д ̄)
——————————————————————

"Wonderful! You all did amazing today!" Serena said.

Meanwhile in the Hohen region, Serena and her Pokémon we're practicing for their next competition.

Serena took a box of Poke puffs from her bag and passes a poke puff around to each of them individually.Panchum quickly eats the Poke Puff whole and holds out a hand for more. Serena chuckles.

"Panchum, we're supposed to be saving these. I only have half a box left. Serena explains.

Panchum crosses his arms and pouts. He turns his back to Serena. Serena sighs and shakes her head. Braixen had just finished hers but Sylveon wasn't even halfway done. She was full after the first few bites.

"Panc!" Panchum exclaims. Looking down at the perfectly wasted Poke Puff.

Sylveon passes the poke puff to Panchum. Panchum happily gobbles the Poke puff down.

Suddenly, Braxien raised a ear in alarm and everyone stared at her.

"Braxien what's wrong?" Serena asks.

Braxien points to a forest nearby and Serena stoop up as well to get a better look. Smoke could be seen from afar. The smoke didn't come from the trees since she couldn't see any fire. Then it must've been coming from a Pokémon.

Serena clenches her fists and turns to the others.

"Lets go see what's going on in there." Serena said.

The others nod in agreement and follow Serena into the smoked filled forest. The more they went in the less they could see. Small fires trickles on the grass but eventually went to the trees. Pokémon ran pass them with fear.

"Stay still you little-"

They heard a sound of a roar come from a Pokémon and immediately their quickened pace turned into running.

"What's going on? Who's doing this!" Serena thinks.

Finally they reach to where the roar and talking  was. Panchum wanted to fight whoever is doing this but Serena stops him. They hide behind a tree where hopefully they don't see them.

Shaymin chuckles. "I thought fire types were supposed to super effective."

Serena took a peek from behind the tree to see Shaymin fighting against a Charizard and a mysterious man wearing all. The Charizard looked weird however.

The Charizard attempts to hit Shaymin again with another Flamethrower but Shaymin manages to dodge it again. But Shaymin couldn't beat Charizard alone. She had to help. That's what Ash would do.

——————————————————————-
Chapter 12 is finished :3 Sorry for wait! But I want to say thank you for reading! I really appreciate all the support from all you!

——————————————————————-Chapter 12 is finished :3 Sorry for wait! But I want to say thank you for reading! I really appreciate all the support from all you!