Chapter 6

Erin's POV

I saw Bella smirking after talking to Jungkook. She sent me death glare that gives my shivers.
'I hope Jungkook will save, does he remember me.... Right? '

I just sighed and praying that Jungkook will save me. I hope Jaerin, Hannah, Lily and Martin never find out that I was kidnapped.

"Aww poor little Erin, I bet Jungkook won't save you" She said while laughing evily.

"Jungkook is only mine" She said while smirking.

"I'll never be yours again! " someone shouted and then I saw...... JUNGKOOK!!!! He is phanting really hard I guess he ran. (BTW They're in a warehouse)

" J-jungk-k-ook" I whispered while tears streaming in my face.

"Erin don't worry I'll save you" He said while staring at me deeply.

"Wow your knight in shinning armor is already here" Seojoon said while clapping and laughing.

"So what are you going to do now huh? Kookie" Bella said in a sarcastic tone.

"I'll gonna save my Childhood Friend" He said while smirking at me.

'So he is my long last Kookie that I remember' I blushed while smiling at him. Then someone untie the rope in my hands.

"Shh it's me Martin" Martin whispered and while were trying to escape I saw Seojoon is holding a gun and about to shoot Jungkook.

"Your time is about to Jungkook" Seojoon said while smirking.

I let go of Martin hand and trying to save Jungkook but..... I was too late he was shot at his stomach.

"Put your gun down! " The police came and I was running to Jungkook. Tears streaming on my cheeks. I held Jungkook's head and put it in my lap.

" Jungkook please don't go" I said while caressing his face.

"Don't worry I will be alive" He said while caressing my cheeks.

"I'll be okay...... my Rinrin"

"Be strong...... my Kookie" I said while wiping his tears away.

The ambulance came and they take Jungkook to the hospital. My sister came with Hannah, Lily and BTS.

We arrived at the hospital and they deliver Jungkook in the surgery room. And then Jungkook's parents come.

"Erin dear is Jungkook okay" Jungkook's mother asked me and I was shocked that she still remember me.

"Auntie you still remember me? "

" Of course my dear, Jungkook is your childhood friend how I could forget that. And he always tells me about you" She said while smiling. I looked down embarrassed and feel worried about Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Auntie and Uncle it is my fault why  Jungkook is in this situation" I said while crying.

"Don't worry dear have faith in Jungkook" Jungkook's father said while rubbing my back to make me calm.

"Erin it's gonna be okay" Jaerin unnie said while hugging me. I cried and cried on her shoulder and the doctor came out the surgery room.....

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
A/N:

Don't forget to follow me and vote my story.