The Accident

This story is requested by eshaytalibruh

Toms pov

I have just finished my shooting and was currently in my car . Because the shooting was in london ( I am talking about far from home) I went back to my home after the shooting . Usually I have my brothers or best friend with me but today i am alone sitting in the car staring out the window and a bottle with which i am currently playing and having fun *no😒.   I was so engaged in my thoughts and then suddenly there was a loud crash and honking of cars and sharp pain through my whole body and black dots occupied my vision and then everything went black .

Beep.....beep...beep...beep

  I opened my eyes and everything was so blurry . My brain was fuzzy and I couldn't think of anything . And blinked my eyes for a few times and now I can see clearly but suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my ligament , muscle ,tendon etc . My chest was hurting and it was a little difficult to breathe until a oxygen  mask was put on my mouth . I heard some familier voices with some strange voice . Where am I ? And what happened to me ? . Then a familier appeared in front of me . oh its my mum and dad . why are they here? Oh the car ,the accident ,the loud noise  ..

The heart monitor started beeping very fast and It was all so overwhelming and there were yelling and noises I didn't notice I was breathing harshly and then  I passed out again. 

The next time I woke up everything was clear . I started exploring the room and saw my mother sitting beside my bed reading a magazine or something . I made a small noise and my mum seem to notice and came rushing by my side . She hugged me lightly careful of my injuries and called a nurse . A few second later a nurse and my dad came and both of them explained me what happened . I got a few cuts and scratches and a mild concussion and oh omg god I was in coma for almost a week .
After few days in hospital I finally got home and my brothers tackled on me lightly and started hugging and teasing me (they do that all the time and will continue after my death also😒)
My mum took me to my room and laid me down on the bed . She struggled a little with my eating process for atleast 2 day and the 3dh day zendeya and jacob visited me . I was not allowed to get out of my bed because my legs were not in the condition to lift my weight .
Because last time I got up of my bed to reach the kitchen area I collapsed and passed out .

After a week or two I was finally in my energetic manner doing interview and shooting . The whole social media has been chaotic since that car accident .