Asthma

Sorry for late updat i was really busy and hardly got time to update ..hope you will engoy this chapter ..its really short ....

Toms pov

I really use to have a bad asthma since I was a kid but I haven't had one in 3yrs . Now I am 21 and landed my role as spiderman and I have to do really hard and tiring stunts over and over again and my inhaler is like a girlfriend to me these days.

Today I was so excited . Today we got a break from shooting and Robert downey Jr invited my brother paddy and me to his house . Paddy was so excited the whole day , he was jumping and running around the house like a monkey and seriously, that kind of excitement was expected from him . And for me I am just freaking inside . The Robert downey jr has invited me to his house!!! . I was going to have a night stay at his house .

Tom was so busy in packing his clothes that he forgotted to pack his inhaler .

Its already 11 a.m and Paddy and I are standing at the basement of Robert's house . We rang the doorbell and can hear Robert rushing downstairs . A few second later the door opened and we were met with a cheerful Rob . He was holding his 4yrs old daughter who was already doing a grabby grabby hand toward me . I hold her in my arms and she immediately clutched my shirt . I let out a small laugh and Paddy was too busy introducing himself to Robert .

We entered the house . It was so big and we seated ourselves on the sofa . Robert sat beside me and give a light push on my shoulder And giggled . ''So how is life treating you ? ” He asked ''yeah its been great ,what about you?" I asked ''yeah ,spending time with my family And so on".

We kept talking for hours And hours took selfie and many . It was 2 and we made an idea ,We will go for a walking
Beside the lakes .

After some times we started walking toward the lake . Paddy was so excited that he started running ,me and robert were at the back but unfortunately I started running too . Robert shouted something about him being an old man and cant run but we totally ignored it .
After sometime my chest started feeling a little tight and I know what is going to happen . I stopped running and started taking deep breaths. I started searching for my inhaler through my bag but can find none . I started panicking as my chest began to close up . It was so hot outside and my breathing was getting worse and worse ,my eyes started watering . I can feel a cold hand grabbing my shoulder and recognized it as Paddy's hand . He started asking me if I am having a asthma attack . I replied him with a nod ,that is the only thing I can do right now . Robert came running and started rubbing circles in my back and was running his finger through my hair .
It was so hard to breath , no oxygen was reaching my lung and I can hear Robert talking to someone on his phone saying something about emergency and asthma .
(No one pov )
Robert was constantly running his hands through Toms hair and telling him soothing word but nothing was working . Tom kept wheezing and was thrashing on the road . He was crying so loudly that it broke Roberts heart . Paddy was so scared but remained strong as he has seen his brother like this many times .
Then the ambulance came and took Tom away .

(At the hospital )( toms pov)

It was so weird . I opened my eyes slowly and can feel something heavy lying on my mouth area . I went to grab it but someone's hand pulled my hands away . I was so scared but then I recognised the face, it was Roberts face . I calm down a bit . ''you gave us a quiet heart attack there bud ,you alright?"He told ''Yeah i'm fine , what happened to me , why am I here? '' I asked . At that time a nurse entered and Robert and the nurse told me how I started having an asthma attack in the middle of the road .
After 1 whole day I was allowed to go home and the I was taken strait to Roberts house and immedietly fell asleep on Roberts chest . I slept for 5hrs and when i woke up i was feeling really better but got scolded for hours by robert for not carrying my inhaler . Paddy was laughing the whole time. And then I got scolded from my mom and dad for not taking care of myself and how I can forget such an important thing . But everything went okay after that and robert started carrying an extra inhaler whenever I am with him .