Chapter 17.

JIHYO pov.

Today is Monday and here I am in student council office. I was bored so I open my instagram account and saw a post from Mina.

Myouimina_

•Liked by zaki_sana, puppy_tzu, chaeyounggie, and 143 others

Liked by zaki_sana, puppy_tzu, chaeyounggie, and 143 others.

Myouimina_ : I really had fun last Saturday night with Yu❤

View all comments...
Zaki_sana: who is that Mina? Why you didn't tell us that you already have a girlfriend?😕

Myouimina_

•Liked by puppy_tzu, zaki_sana, sooyaaa_ and 103 others

Liked by puppy_tzu, zaki_sana, sooyaaa_ and 103 others.

Myouimina_ : Thanks to Yu for bringing me to the amusement park❤

View all comments...
zaki_sana : unnies @im_nayeon @renebaebae @_imyour_joy @jennierubyjane @sooyaaa_
             ↪sooyaaa_ : @myouimina_    keeping secret from us  huh
             ↪renebaebae : who? @myouimina_ 😕😕😕
Park_jihyo : Familiar 🤔🤔🤔
             ↪ zaki_Sana : who? @park_jihyo

At first, I don't mind. But the second post got me. The girl who hold the phone is really looks so familiar to me. Then one person got in my mind who has long and wavy hair plus tall which is well described at the girl in the photo.

~~~
TZUYU pov.

I just saw the post of Mina, I can't help but to smile widely.

"Ehem! Here she go again. Smiling all of a sudden while on the phone." -Chaeyoung said and I just ignored them. Then Jihyo came and handed me her phone and showed me the post of Mina. The others are now also looking at the picture that Jihyo unnie showed to me.

"Ah that, I already saw it." -Chae said. "I didn't know that she already has a girlfriend now." -She said and I choked. Lisa who is beside me, handed me a glass of water.

"Hey Tzu, are you okay?" -Momo said and I nodded. Jihyo unnie looked at me smirking. I know she know who are the person with Mina in the pic. Lunch time is over so we went back to our respective classrooms.

----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A very short update for now since I suffered an ulcer LoL~