Chapter 29. Championship pt.1

MINA pov.

I woke up early right now since I had a good sleep. I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom, took a shower and then got dressed and went downstairs to eat. After an hour, I arrived at school. I went to our team room and saw Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo.

"Hey Mina, Good Morning." -They greeted me at the same time.

"Good Morning too Unnies." -I greeted back while holding a tumbler. I look around the room, hoping to see someone I want to see this early in the morning.

"Looking for our Yoda?" -Jeongyeon unnie asked. I quickly shake my head.

"A-ani. I'm just looking the things there to know if some of our teammates are here already." -I said half lie. But they just gave me a teasing look.

"Tzuyu did not go here in school with us. She woke up late so we just left her. We have something to do as a president and vice president of the school." -Jihyo said.

"Ah okay.." -The only asnwer I said. Why did she woke up late? After a while, some of our teammates arrived. We talked first before the event started.

"Unnie, where is Captain Tzu? It's 10 minutes left before the first game start which is the volleyball." -Yeji said. Where is that Yoda? I too, is worried.

"Jihyo, she doesn't answer my call. Can't she, uhm go back to sleep when we leave?" -Jeongyeon unnie said as she trying to call Tzuyu.

"Aigoo that Yoda. I'm going to smack her once she arrived here." -Jihyo said. Soon we heard the announcer calling us to go to the court. When we got to the court, the audiences today was a bit bigger than last few days.

"Captain of Team Twitzyngu, Team G-Velvet and Team Blackzone, please come to the stage now." -The mc said. Irene unnie and Lisa went to the stage. "Where is the captain of Twitzyngu?" -the mc once again said.

"Here." -a voice behind us said. I turned around and its Tzuyu. She look at me for a seconds then averted. "Sorry if I came late." -She said before she went to the stage. She was standing in front of the microphone and giving a short speech.

 She was standing in front of the microphone and giving a short speech

After that, she came to us. I immediately noticed her tired eyes.

"Tzuyu, are you okay?" -I aked her and she shyly nod.

"Unnies and dongsaengs, sorry if I'm late. I woke up late, so I'm sorry. I was just tired.." -She said. "Don't worry, I gained my strength now." -She added but I can tell she's lying.