2. Luna Lisa...

Alpha Levi Ray Brown is the most feared and respected alpha and his pack was one of the strongest pack 'Blood Moon Pack'. He is 23 years old and after searching for a mate for almost 5 years he lost all his hopes of finding his mate as every werewolf finds his/her mate after their 18th birthday...
But after finding his mate, he and his wolf 'Ray' were very happy and excited,... And He also knew that she is a human and is frightened by his big wolf form so he changed back in his human form...

Lisa Pov:-
Seeing that wolf standing there, I trembled in fear. He slowly started approaching me. I wanted to run away from there, but I could not even move due to fear. As he started approaching me, his shape started changing and he became a human being. I was shocked to see this. He took out some clothes from a tree behind me and put it on....he looked like a model coming out from his photoshoot..

His height was six feet four inches. His hair is chocolate brown in color and his eyes were in color of green. That black T-shirt looked great on me. He was wearing only a T-shirt and shorts. His hair was a bit messy, but he looked very beautiful...

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and the darkness in front of my eyes started filtering

Suddenly I started feeling dizzy and the darkness in front of my eyes started filtering. I don't know what happened, but the last word I heard him saying was 'mate'. He Panicked when he saw me slipping out of consciousness...

When I became aware, I saw that I was in the hospital. I stood up and started going towards the door, but the door opened and a nurse came to check. The nurse was happy to see me consciously and quickly went to tell someone. I started trying to escape from there, but someone came there...

I asked him " who are you and where am I????" I am confused and tired...

He smiles and introduces " My name is James jack smith and I am the beta of this pack, Luna" said proudly...

I told him "my name is Lisa not Luna"... I said telling him the fact

He shook his head and said "No, you are our Alpha Levi's mate and Alpha's mate called Luna, so you are now the luna of this pack"...

I asked him angrily "What do you mean by the mate and pack, I don't understand anything??? I just want to go home." By the end of the sentence I had tears in my eyes...

I start getting nervous and my heartbeat increases... He stood there for a while and stared at the corner of the room as if he was asking someone about something's in his mind... "after a while. He told the nurse to put me to sleep... Alpha is coming..."  I am confused and frustrated with all this nonsense

What happened after that, I do not know, in front of my eyes, darkness slowly began to filter and I fainted....'who is alpha and why he is coming to see me?????'...

Alpha Levi Pov:-
When I came to the hospital to meet my little mate, my beta James told me that "Luna was still sleeping and what happened When Luna first woke up. She panicked So the doctor had to make her unconscious, as per your order..."

I slowly sat down near my mate. She looks like an angel while sleeping... Ray told me "we are lucky to have her as our mate, she looks so innocent." he smirk slightly...