5. Marked...

Alpha Levi Pov:-
She questions me with disappointment, "T-then why don't you let me go to Levi .... ???" I was so angry that I am baerly hold on myself

With anger I growled loudly and told her " You are not going anywhere Lisa. You are mine and now this pack is your family. You are my mate and I will not let you leave me" She was silent and for a long moment I just stared at her, my anger rising...

Lisa then angrily said "I don't even like you, I just want to go to my family why don't you understand" Hearing this, both me and my wolf 'Ray' got angry at what she said...

I told to her "I don't enjoy things like this, but you leave me no choice. O don't want to do this but you forced me to do it.." She looked at me confused...

Lisa Pov:-
Confused, I was looking at what he was doing when suddenly he pinned both my hand and burying his face in my neck. I am confused and don't know what he is doing but the I remembered and trying to shake him off me but it's no use. In the next instant, I felt a burning pain at the base of my neck...

I heard an ear piercing scream come from me. "Aaahhh........hhhhh....." It is like someone has poured lava on me. My neck was burning like hell as if someone had set me on fire...
The bite on my neck pulsed with heat, making me flush........... I sucked in a breath...

I heard him say "Now you won't be able to run from me my little mate...."

...... What...... what's happening to me?????
Everything started to go fuzzy around me....As my vision swam and started to fade, I imagined I saw a spark burning deep in the Levi's golden eyes and I fainted...

Alpha Levi Pov:-
Then slowly I took my canines out of her neck and licked up the excess blood. I held her tightly close to my body because there is no strength left in her body...

Then I told her "Now you won't be able to run away from me..."

I held her tightly in my arms. She looked very beautiful and calm. I picked her up and held her tightly in bridal style and started going towards the pack house...

I then laid  her in my bed. There was blood on her clothes, so I mind linked my Beta James and told him to send his mate jasmine to my room so that she can change Lisa's clothes and clean her up...

Lisa Pov:-
When I regained consciousness, I was lying in someone else's room. The room was very big and beautiful. In the middle of the room was a king-size bed on which I lay...

Then I looked at my clothes, these were not the clothes I wore before. I was worried about who changed my clothes. When I got down from the bed and stood in front of the mirror, I saw that there was a bite mark on my neck, I touched that bite mark which is still red and it still hurt. Then I remembered what happened while I was running away..... He marked me, without asking...

I noticed that the shower sound was coming from the bathroom. Somebody is inside. I was thinking of getting out of there, then the bathroom door opened and Alpha Levi came out from there without wearing anything that was wrapped in his waist. Levi's hair is wet and he looked very nice...

I started blushing to see him like this and started looking here and there. He started laughing after seeing this...
He then went to the closet and within five minutes came dressed...