I HATE MY LIFE

Kiara's pov
Grrrr Grrrr my fucking alarm clock rang . Fuck I've injured myself trying to turn it off. I look for a baseball bat and pound the hell out of the fucking alarm clock. There now no one can hear u . I put my hands behind my back stretching I look at my calender situated at the other side of my bed. OMG it's the first day at my new college and it's 10 am. Ahhhhhhhh I gotta pack and bath and dress before ........ someone cut me off of my thoughts. "Kiara honey are you done" my mom said from the other side of the door. "Uh yes um just ironing my last jean" I lied , oh my God curse the fucking alarm clock. I rushed to the bathroom,took my bath ,brushed my teeth and got dressed in a turtle neck yellow tank top with grey joggers and a yellow canvas and head into my room crumpling all my stuff into my box. I didn't even bother packing my braided hair.
My mom's not gonna tolerate me being late, in fact no African mother will tolerate tardiness. I thought
"Coming mami" I yell from upstairs. Am fond of calling her mami . OK I ran downstairs to see my mom tapping her feet on the ground annoyed. "You little brat, where have you been" she asked annoyed. "Sorry mami" I said chuckling nervously "just don't attract attention, you know your dad's still looking for you and he has spies everywhere, so take this" my mom said handing me revolver. "It's for you to protect yourself in case your dad tries something and hold on to that necklace well do you hear me" my mom said using her commanding tone "sir yes sir" I say and the both of us burst out laughing "OK now get your lazy ass into your car and drive" my mom said pushing the revolver into my hand. "Kk mom bye" I said dragging my bag and snatching my purse from the parlour table, I gave her a kiss and bade her good bye. I shove the gun in my bag on my shoulder, put my box in my car boot and enter my car.

TIME SKIP
I arrived at the dumb school by 3:30 pm and it was as busy as a beehive. I went to the head office and the man in charge was looking at me like I was his breakfast so I decided to give him a taste of me. I gave him a glare that made him jump a little, then he sat down and started smirking arrogantly. "Miss Ross, please sit" He said and I sat down "I'm Mr Micheal, the head of school and art department and i will be sending you to the singing, acting and fine art department" Mr Micheal said. "Wait a minute , what ?  I wanna study  law not music and acting" I complained , he then smirked wider, "I will make an exception for you if you do something" he then stood up and stepped out of his desk, I didn't understand until I looked down at his pants and saw the bulge by eyes widened "I get  it your just a creepy dick, i won't fuck you , i am not going to fuck you" I said heading for the door "ha I'm giving you a way out and you are refusing, I know why you wanna become a lawyer" he said making me turn "yeah that's right, your dad is hunting you and i won't help you" he said smiling proudly, I was about to loose it and punch this guy but I decided  to keep my cool "see a doctor because creepy dick wasn't just an insult it was a concern and if you won't help me, maybe I don't need help " I said leaving him with this blanc look on his face, taking my room number from his desk and banging his door on my way out. "Bitch" I yell making a lot of people look at me but I just ignored them and went to look for my room, hopefully I have no roommates. People trying to make friends with me is one thing I hate, I walked through the halls looking for my room. I finally reached the girls hostel and I meet a crowd of  people gathering over a fair skinned girl and a dark skinned girl. The fair one pushed the dark skinned girl on a locker making her head bleed profusely but that didn't stop the fair bitch, she then punched the dark skinned one in the belly making her spit blood, some people gasped but apparently no one could stand up to her. "Will you do that again you dark skinned bitch ?" The fair girl said slapping her this time. The dark skinned one couldn't say anything but look at the fair one from beneath her hair that had fallen in front of her "oh you can't talk you cursed African bitch" the fair one said and slapped the dark skinned one and blood fell out of her lips "Sammy, will you do that again ?" The fair one asked again but the dark skinned one that is called Sammy, I guesss just held her cheek in pain looking at the the fair one refusing to cry even though she couldn't hold it long "gosh you Africans are all the same horny slutty bitches as always, every one of you, looking at someone else's man" the fair one said. Okay, now that's pure racist "I have a great idea, since you looking at my man, how about i call him for you ?" The fair one said making Sammy 's eyes widen as tears fell freely from her eyes she fell on her knees "don't please, i beg of you, I shall never look in his direction ever, please forgive me Melissa" Sammy said  as if begging for her life instead of leaving her Melissa as she has been identified as just used her insanely tall high heels and kicked Sammy in the stomach making Sammy yelp in pain and fall down unconscious with blood spilling from her mouth. Melissa then left her on the floor smiling satisfied. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the dark skinned girl called Sammy and helped her sit up but she was still unconscious with blood spilling from her mouth. "Is there a doctor or nurse I screamed and three girls rushed to saying that they were in their second year of medicine, that they could help her. One of them was crying seriously and that's when I realised that Sammy was her sister because they looked alike, like seriously. I pitied for her and decided to help her because I would do anything to get my sister back but I can't. They carried her away to the direction of the sick bay.