Chapter 4

This chapter is complete.

Coldstar sat alone now in his den. He would just make sure that the camp was well guarded. Each of the queens were warrior trained and could defend themselves if anything or anyone were to somehow get into the camp and attack.

He sighed and got out of his nest. He exited his den and stood on the high ledge. He spotted Goldenwind, who had just returned from her shift for nightwatch and a little bit of hunting.

"Goldenwind, may I have a word?" Coldstar asked, climbing down the high ledge. Goldenwind dropped her mice on the small pile and looked over at him.

"Of course, Coldstar." Goldenwind replied, padding over to him.

°---°----------------------------------------------°---°

Southclaw was on his way back to camp. His eyes were turned upward, watching as silverpelt started to loose its fight against the sunrise.

°---°----------------------------------------------°---°

Back in the camp Dapplestone, a senior warrior, suddenly bursted into the camp. He had a small blue-grey she-cat with him.

"Coldstar! I found this intruder while I was hunting!" He announced. The stranger flattened herself to the ground.

Coldstar snapped his head over in their direction, pausing his conversation with Goldenwind. He immediately approached them.

"Are they from Windclan? Where did you find them in our territory?" Coldstar asked, though it came as a demanding growl. He stepped in front of the cowering she-cat.

"No, I dont believe she is from Windclan... she is just a loner. I found her by the open border." Dapplestone reported. The she-cat abruptly stood up though, not giving Coldstar a moment to reply. She was nose-to-nose with Coldstar. Her lip curled into a challenging snarl as she glared into his unfazed blue eyes.

"I am not "just a loner"! I have a name, and it is Soot.  This warrior of yours may have beaten me, but bloodclan will come looking for me! Your clan will be crushed by them, you kittypets!" Soot hissed in the large white tom's face. It was clear she was trying to provoke him.

Coldstar straightened to his full height, which was significantly taller than both her and Dapplestone.

"Did I label you a loner? Did I threaten your life, Soot? I don't believe I did, but threatening me means you are threatening this clan. I cannot not allow any danger to be overseen." Coldstar said, his tone strong and demanding. Something about it had not even a hint of hostility but immense power behind every word.

It was something he was purposefully trying to do but due to his body not working with his mind he ended up over doing it. Regardless he turned to Dapplestone.

"Take her to my den. Keep her in there until I can speak privately with her. Grab her a bird from the pile and treat her as a guest." Coldstar practically growled, not giving the she-cat a chance to respond. He allowed his body to relax but his muscular build still shone through his white pelt.