Introduction

This story is canceled, read at your own risk

"...."

Oikawa stared at his reflection in the mirror. "Ugh, Iwa-chan was right...." Rubbing his eyes "Lack of sleep is affecting my brain..." Oikawa unconsciously tied his long hair in a low ponytail. "Whatever, I'll go to sleep after practice"

Oikawa starts changing into his volleyball clothes, for some reason, it seemed like they grew bigger.....Oikawa stood outside Iwazumi's house "IWA-CHAN! HURRY UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

"I'M COMING SHITTYKAWA, JUST WAIT!" Iwazumi shouted back, Oikawa waited impatiently.

"Excuse me? Are you Oikawa Tooru?" Oikawa spun around to see a gorgeous woman standing there.

"Um, yes, who's asking?" Oikawa first thought she was another fan but Oikawa knew that she wasn't after careful examination, from the way she held herself and the way she looked at him, cold tired eyes, she didn't want to be there.

" I am ##### from the police force," she says pulling out her ID "I am afraid you need to come with me.

"What why?" The girl cocks an eyebrow at him,

"Haven't you seen yourself in the mirror recently?"

"Look I haven't got time for this game your playing, I have volleyball practice today, so take your fun somewhere else," Oikawa said before Iwazumi came out. "Iwa-chan! Took you long enough, let's go!"

Iwazumi frowned "Um, who are you?" He said to the girl, for some reason tho despite not knowing the girl, Iwazumi felt like he had known her for years, she just felt so familiar.

"Oh haha, come on or we are going to be late for practice."

"Sir, I can't let you do that, you need to come with me." The lady said grabbing onto Oikawa's arm.

"Don't touch me," Oikawa said flinching away from her

"Loserkawa?" Iwazumi said, recognizing his childhood friend

"What Iwa-chan?" Oikawa replied inching away from the lady

"You're a girl?" Iwazumi said trying to say it in the most accepting voice possible but it wasn't his best voice. Before Oikawa could respond or even understand what he was saying the girl cut in.

"SIR! Look I don't want to be here but I have a job to do, please just be cooperative or I will have to use force." She was basically shouting "I understand you are confused but we will explain everything if you just come with us, we don't know if whatever you have is contagious. Come on."

Plot hole: I don't know how it happened but anyway Oikawa agreed

Iwazumi watched the lady take Oikawa away, although he wasn't... himself? He could see in his eyes or hers I guess, the fear, a fear that Iwazumi hated seeing, he wanted it to make it go away, he wanted...

Oikawa