Chapter 3: Clingy dog-chan

Everybody was awake by 7:00 am and had gone to the same area they hanged out the day before.

"Ok everybody, we have another person joining us, yesterday he needed more help so it took him longer to get checked in. Please treat him well, also remember to log into your classes.

"Mad dog-chan?" Oikawa perked at the blond hair girl, her hair was frizzing everywhere.

"You? You also changed?" Said the girl, pulling her hair out of her eyes.

"You know each other?" Amera asked

"Yes, mad dog-chan and I go to the same school, we are both in the volleyball club."

"That's cool, now, Kyotani-kun, let's get your hair out of your face, let me braid it for you."

"Ok, see you mad dog-chan." Before Oikawa left to join his friends again, Kyotani grabbed onto Oikawa's shirt and looked down at the floor. "Wait, Ame-chan."

"Hmm?"

"Can mad dog-chan come with me? You can braid her there."

"Yeah of course Oikawa-kun, poor Kyotani-kun was all alone last night, you must have been so scared."

Kyotani just looked at the floor blushing, last night must have really affected her because she didn't snap back as she would have before.

The three of them headed towards the rest of the group. "Yaaho! Look what I found!"

"UWHAA! Aren't you number 16 from Aoba Johsai? You played really well last time we played against each other!" Hinata jumped

"Hft."

The four of them talk while Amera braided Kyotani's hair. Hinata leads most of the conversation, sprinting from one topic to another. Kenma followed along the conversation sliding of the changes smoothly, Yamaguchi had a hard time, often slipping and misunderstanding, Tsukishima was always collective with his conversation so she wasn't used to it. Oikawa's ability to follow along was in between the other two, she wasn't used to it as much as Kenma, who had been surrounded by people like his entire life, but it was her skill to be able to handle any type of person. Kyotani just sat there, sometimes nodding, and barely speaking.

"Kyotani-kun, I finished your hair, I am not the best so I had to braid your hair big, and because of this, it will hit you when you move quickly, so you should keep this hair tie, so whenever you play volleyball you can use it to tie it out of the way."

"Can't I just have it tied up all the time?" Saying it silently not to disturb the others' conversation.

"No Kyotani-kun, keeping your hair in a ponytail all the time will give your hair creases. Anyway, you five better start logging into your classes, make sure to do classes in your room."

In the classes, everybody was bombed with a bunch of questions, how they were, etc. After school they went to an area where they could talk to their families through glass and stuff, the main five are all next to each other because they got to chose where they were.

Oikawa Pov: 3rd person

The first people to visit were his fangirls, and his classmates (same thing leh, some were actual friends tho.)

"AH so CUTE! I would be lesbian for you Oikawa! We love you Oikawa-san! When will you be coming back to school?" His fangirls cried, despite his change in appearance they loved him regardless.

"You guys are so sweet! Thanks for visiting me." Oikawa chirped making both the boys and girls swoon. "You should meet my friends! Hey guys!" The other four come over. "Meet Chibi-chan, Yama-chan, mad dog-chan, and Kenma-chan!"

"OMG so cute. Wish I was that beautiful. Their hair is so messy, that's adorable. Can you be my friends?" Oikawa's fans stayed for an entire hour before Amera asked them to leave so Oikawa could talk to his other friends and families.

The next group of people who visited was his family. "Tooru are you ok? Are they treating you well? When can you come out?" Those sorts of questions, very touching.

The next people were her team, they came the latest because of practice.

"Oikawa-san and Kyotani-san, you guys really did turn into girls!" One of then said

"Yeah, why would we lie about that?" Oikawa replied while Kyotani clung onto her arm, she had been like this most of the time they were together, only loosening up when the whole gang was with them. (Kenma, Yamaguchi, Hinata and Amera [Amera cause she was the first person to talk to Kyotani like a person and not a patient, cause that's her job])

Most of the team was covered in blush while being there, they finally understood why Oikawa had so many fangirls. She had a slim body, not too different from her male counterpart, though she curves now. Her face was now softer, and more childlike (How much more childlike can Oikawa get?) her eyes were accented with her long eyelashes and her lips bloomed like a rose from her mouth. Her untamed hair framed her as the perfect picture, if he was handsome before, she was gorgeous now. (Goddess group with Kiyoko!)

You know how people say females mature faster, well it might be the fact that Oikawa was a girl now or the way Kyotani stood by her like a child, but Oikawa looked like a mother or at least a mature adult. Kyotani hadn't changed much, her frame was barely smaller and her muscles still stood out, but she seemed less threatening, though this was mostly because of the way she held herself now. Maybe if she had kept her feisty personality she would have been even more menacing. The most noticeable difference in her appearance was Kyotani's hair. Kyotani had french braids growing out of her head, the vines growing to her shoulders. [scared cute girl group with Yachi!] So cute (^-^)

"You better not be using this as an excuse to skip on practice, Shittykawa!"

"Uwah! So mean Iwa-chan, besides I could never skip my beloved volleyball, anyways you guys better not be overwork yourselves at practice, you are all red!"

That's when everyone realized... although their captain acted soo smoothly and an expert on reading people, he was dense when it came to attraction, or attraction coming from them at least.

I am sorry for making Oikawa such a high beauty standard, but let's be honest, you love him, or her, whatever. Besides everything we see is high beauty standards, it is hard, but you are beautiful so just don't care. Also, the reason I made Oikawa dense is, that all the volleyball freaks are dense, but it can also be because he is not used to boys looking at him that way, idk, do whatever you want with this information.

PS. Guess who rocked her Chinese oral exam? This gal! Thanks for reading