Chapter 27 : Revealed

His olive green eyes were emotionless, looked lifeless even as he shot unfazed look at my direction.

William Hunt!

As if someone had sucked out the air out of the room. I couldn't breath. I had to make an effort in pushing and pulling air in and out of my lungs. Why was I acting this way? I already knew that he was behind all this! A small smirked played on his lips as he looked at my stunned expression and then a memory struck me.

His cruel smirk

His haunting green eyes

He was..... he was

I remember him now. He was the one who shot me! He was the one who took lily to only God knows where!

I let out a strangled cry fixating my eyes on him in horror. My heartbeat hitched. I blinked a couple to make sure it is him. Maybe my eyes are playing a trick on me and I am in one of my long scray dreams. Please it can be him who took lily away!

As he dragged a metal chair that made a screeching noise on the bare floor. I was snapped back to the reality and knew that this was not infact a nightmare.

Why would he do this? Last time I checked Damien fired him for being incomponent. Is this a revenge for being fired from his job?

Like he had read my mind and knew exactly what I was thinking, he burst out laughing but his laugh was nothing like I have ever heard. It looked cruel like he was happy to se so shattered and sad. Was he? I glared at him.

" No this is not because he fired me."

Does he have a mind reader om him or something?

" You are not that hard to read."

The hell! He did it again!

  " You are really easier to capture than I thought."

  I smpliy ignored him and asked what has been stirring my insides since the moment he had taken me hostage.

  " Why then?" I scoffed. " Why would you kidnap me? "

   " You are about to find out."

He placed the chair infront of me and brought it infront of me so that we were directly facing eachother. His jaw was sharp and clench and unclench as it had a problem. His eyes were icy.

  " They took someone from me."

"Who did?" I asked dumbfounded.

" Richard Rhodes. "He spat the name out as if it was disgusting thing he had ever heard in existence.

What? Damien's father?

       Flash back

  William's father was working in the office like any other day he would and Damien's father(Richard) have been parteners for ten years and their Hunt and Rhodes empire was growing rapidly. Ten year old boy, green lively eyes and an excited smile stretched on his small chubby face run away from the school bus in hopes giving a special gift to his father. He wanted to give his father birthday present. Instead going home, little Will strode with his tiny feet to his father's office. It was one of the biggest buliding on the area so he wouldn't miss it. Little did he know about his cruel fate!

He slipped in to the massive builiding, not bothering to marvel at the glittering chandeliers. He had only one thought in mind that day. Giving his father the present. He got in to the elevator and pressed to the floor of his father's office, holding the painting of his father and him in his small hands. As he was about he get off from the lift, a rather strong hand for his tiny shoulder made him standstill. He frowned and gazed up to see his father bussiness partner and bestfriend.