Chapter 2

"My name is Ariel"

"Well ariel you have just won 2 tickets and back stage passes to see Ed Sheeran in concert tomorrow night. How do you feel about tht?"

"Well it feels awesome. I love Ed Sheeran soo much. He's voice is like an angles and over all he's amazing"

"Ok Ariel. Stay on the line to get ur address and we will send someone tomorrow early in the morning to give you your tickets. Have a great time at the concert tomorrow night"

Wow that was the first time I had interactively had a conversation in 5 years but it was all for the cost of Ed now I must go back to my mute. After I had given them my information I proceeded to my bed, grabbed my pillow and started to scream into it. Apparently I was louder than I intended to be because my supervisor came into the room and asked me what was wrong. I had written her that just right now I won Ed Sheeran concert tickets and backstage passes and she was freaking out with me as well. As you can tell from the freaking out she's a major Ed fan bigger than me.

The only downside to the concert was that one direction was his opening act. Let me just say. I'm not a huge fan. Yeah I like some of their songs but to me they seem like egoistical guys who only care about their fame and fake girlfriends. Except perrie. I like little mix. I can't believe she's dating that gay guy. What's his name oh yes zayn. Anyways it was getting late and me and Miranda my supervisor wanted to go shopping for new hot outfits for tomorrow.

Miranda knows my secret I has started to trust her after a few weeks here at the orphanage. I didn't speak though I told her through my hands. It was 11:30 when I decided to shower and get into bed.

The next morning I woke up really early and did my morning jog like I always do. Miranda even joined me this morning. When we got back we decided to change into comfy clothes to go to the mall and get everything we needed. Miranda asked mrs. Sheryl if she would drive us to the mall. At the mall we entered Forever 21 where I found the cutest outfit. A red polka dot crop top and light washed ripped jeans. After going to the fitting room to try it on, they for perfectly. Now off to find Miranda and help her. She was walking around nothing in her hands so I decided to help her out. I started walking around till I found the look I was going for her. A black tanktop crop top and a peach colored flowy skirt. She tried on the dress and fell in love with how it looked on her. We proceeded to check out and payed for our clothes.

After almost a full days worth of shopping that included getting shoes, accessories, getting our hair done and nails, we left the mall and headed back to the orphanage to get ready. Me and Matilda got back to the orphanage and we had just enough time to shower and get rears before we had to leave for the concert.

When I got out of the shower I started to get dressed. I put on my red polka dot crop top and my light wash jeans. Next I went to do my make up. I did it natural and I out in pink feathery earrings. Lastly I finished with putting my beautiful new red high heels. I grabbed the tickets and headed out of my room to check on Miranda. Luckily she was finished also so we told Ms.Lucy that we wer headed out to the concert.

After a singing or screaming million songs we finally go to the concert hall and guess what. We didn't have to wait in line. We went up to the ticket person gave him out tickets and showed him our passes.

"Alright ladies, you are allowed to be backstage and meet Ed until the concert starts then after it you are welcomed to go back and hang out with the boys if you'd like."

We walked behind the security guard until he knocked on the door and 5 self-centered boys and 1 hot Ginger opened the door.

"Hi we're one direction. And I'm Ed Sheeran."
"Hey Ed. Hello boys" I replied casually, not really wanting to be in the presence of one direction although Miranda was loving it.

••••••••••••••••
Hey guys just wanted to say thank you soo much for reading this book. If you like it please vote. I have gotten 82 reads on the first chapter and that's more than I have gotten on my other book. If you could keep reading an telling people to read this it would mean so much to me. Thanks y'all will be updating soon again!!!
~Ariel