Chapter 8: Suspicion ❌⚠️

Meanwhile at school with the guys. . .

Cameron's Pov:

"Where's Matthew?! He hasn't been hanging around us anymore or even coming to school." I wondered to myself.

Recently I was hanging the guys in the hallways.

"What ever happened to Alana too? I try to get in touch with Matt so we could beat the shit out of her." Gilinsky said.

That's when it hit me in the head. That I knew something was up.

"OH MY-" the guys cut me off.

"What Cam?" They all wondered.

"He's probably hanging out with Alana chick, that bitch took Matt away from us." I said.

"C'mon let's come up with a good plan to get back at Alana." Nash said.

All of us started talking about the plan to get back Alana.

Then we finally agreed on it thinking it is the best plan.

We're coming for you Alana. .

Shawn's Pov:

I don't feel happy doing this but the guys are convincing me to do it so I can't really do anything to stop it.

I feel sorry for Alana and I don't even like bullying her from the start. And I'm pretty sure I like her, I have a few feelings for her.

Because to me, she's beautiful and nice. Whenever I see her cry after we beat her, I say sorry so many times in my head to her.

I can't stand doing this to her. I do feel kinda jealous that she hangs out with Matt and he gets to be around her.

That's kinda why I agreed to the plan. *sighs*

Aaron's Pov:

I don't feel confortable beating Alana at all. I hate doing it the first time, and I've been hating it.

I didn't know why I agreed to this.

Cameron's Pov:

Watch out Alana because honey there's a storm coming for Ya. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Cliffhangers!

Hope you liked this chapters. 😊

More chapters coming!❤️

Make sure to vote and leave a comment if you want ❤️

Love,

Tiff💕