14. act two track eight

{the gif is sending me 😭}

°•°∞°•°°•°∞°•°°•°∞
°•°∞°•°°•°∞°•°°•°∞
FEBRUARY 9TH, 2021
°•°∞°•°°•°∞°•°°•°∞
°•°∞°•°°•°∞°•°°•°∞

♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞FEBRUARY 9TH, 2021♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞°•°♪°•°∞

i give this chapter to the song....

fallin (adrenaline) by why don't we

....fallin (adrenaline) by why don't we

CURRENT SETTING -📍alejandro's dorm room, georgetown university, washington, d.c.

elliot felt nothing but pure joy as she knocked on alejandro's dorm room. they'd been planning to see each other for weeks after finals week and christmas but their plans always seemed to fall through. that is, until elliot finally had time to drive the 3 hour and 25 minutes to see the curly haired boy.

"who is i-," ale starts before scooping the tiny 5'7 girl into his arms and kisses all over her face, making her squeal and smack him playfully.

"i missed you so fucking much beauty." he mumbles into her hair.
"i missed you more, goofy."

📍washington d.c.

❤️ 391    💬   231

❤️ 391    💬   231

alesonlyfans date night <3

user this is so cute bye-

user they reunited 🥺

user shes so effortlessly gorgeous bruv

polybioh double date next time
alesonlyfans🤝

elliebelly saw the food coming and had to look you dig? 🤝
alesonlyfans i dig 🤝
user pack it up blackison raecist 🙄🤝

hirokaiysen elliot is mine.
alesonlyfans and you're 6'1. both things that aren't true 😐
user ALE ALAKSKKSDD

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈◦•◦🍄!┊͙ loading reality . . .  ︶︶︶︶︶︶

"there's no fucking way i'm sleeping without you." alejandro whines as elliot's changing in the bathroom.
"shut up i was just teasing you. i'm not sleeping in your roommate's bed. who knows what germs he has," she giggles. "besides, i've missed your cuddles."
"well when you're the little spoon-." he stops mid sentence and scans elliot's frame slowly.
the small girl suddenly became very self conscious and fidgeted with her fingers.
"what? is something wrong?" her voice sounded meek.
"n-n-no. it's just- you look so good in my clothes. you should wear them more often."
her face heats up and a pink shade spreads across her cheeks.
"shut up and get in bed with me."
she didn't have to tell him twice. he wrapped his newly toned arms around her petite body and kissed the top of her head.
"i really missed you this week els." he whispers to the half asleep girl.
"i didn't miss you." she mumbles while a sleepy smile.
he chuckles and they drift off in pure euphoria.

zy's jots -
filler LOL 🙄🤝 i'm trying to be consistent w my updates but.... f that i'm lazy