Chapter 4: Start Line

The hallowed grounds of U.A. The school with the best hero training corps in the world. The place every kid wants to go. Sure there are similar programs out there, but they don't hold a candle to U.A.'s. Which is why its almost impossible to get in. The schools alumni list is a who's who of idols. All Might, the most famous pro there is! The legendary piece keeper with the most wins under his belt, the fiery hero, Endeavor! Not to mention the denim class award wining marvel, Best Jeanist! Graduating from U.A. is basically a requirement if you want to be a great hero. And so, we held our heads high and marched towards the entrance exam. This was it, this was the first step of our dreams of becoming a pro!

"This is nuts! Its like a whole city!"

"Can you imagine how much it cost to build this?"

"U.A. Is amazing!"

"Like your application said, today you rocking boys and girls will be out there conducting 2 minute mac battles in superperben settings! Ok OK! Lets check out your targets! There are three foe villains in every battle center, you'll earn points based on their level of difficulty. So you better choose wisely! Your goal in this trial is to use your quirk to raise your score by strutting these foe villains like a mid song guitar solo!" Present Mic said back at the stadium. 

"How come those guys don't seem nervous at all? Are they that confident?" Y/N asked as she watched from the security room along with the other administrators. "Hmm, well, some of those kids have been practicing for years for this moment Miss Midoryia." Nezu said not turning his chair. We'll just have to see how they do." Y/N looked at the screen and looked for her brother, he looked so nervous. All she wanted to do was be there to assure him that everything would be ok and that he would pass, just like she would every other time. But alas, she couldn't. All she could do was sit and watch. 

                                                                    Chapter 4: Start Line

One week Later

"Izuku, snap out of it you dumbass!" Y/N said smacking her brothers head from behind. He had been staring at his fish for minutes straight. "Why were you smiling at that fish? Should i be worried about you funny?" Mom had asked. "Oh sorry no i just spaced out for a minute." He squirmed eating his rice. y/N looked over to him with a worried expression on his face, she knew why he was acting that way. Y/N's mom looked at her. Y/N signaled that she would talk to him after dinner, just so she would stop worrying. 

Mom went to wash the dishes while Y/N walked towards her brother on the couch. Izuku sighed. "I know, i know, waiting for the results is terrible." Y/N said putting an arm behind Izukus back. "Yeah, but its not like you can say much about it, you didn't have to take either exam." Izuku said. "yeah, but i didn't choose to do that now did i." Y/N stated. "Izuku, no matter what I'm proud of you and everything you have done, i do still think you're really cool bro." Y/n said sitting up straight and pushing his shoulder playfully. "Sure." He said looking at the Neighborhood Circular. Y/N sighed standing up. She didn't know what to do. For now all her and her mom could do was just wait for the results and hope everything would be ok. She walked to her room before stopping and looking at her brother who had picked up a dumbbell from the floor. Y/n silently laughed closing her door. "Since when have you bee into working out so much."

Y/N heard a thump and screaming from her mom outside her room. "-you got a letter! Izuku look you got a letter!" She repeated and Y/N's eyes widened. "Its here." "Their here! Your test results from U.A.!" Her mom yelled. Y/N grabbed the letter and her brother dragging him to his room. "We'll tell you what they said later ma!" She said slamming the door.