Chapter 5: What I Can Do For Now

The night Izuku opened is U.A. acceptance letter, All Might had gotten in touch with him again. Izuku had asked Y/n to come with him, since they were both huge fans of the hero. 

All Might turned around to the sound of grunting and breathing heavily. As he turned he saw both Y/N and Izuku running towards him. "Hi All Might!" Izuku yelled while All Might spit some blood out. "Your too loud kid!" He said. "All Mights here?" A man asked from afar. "Wait really?" A woman said after. "Way to blow my cover! Say it was a mistake!" All Might said above a whisper. "He was just kidding nothing to see here!" Y/N yelled wailing her arms everywhere. "Lame, i wanted to get an autograph." The couple said. All Might, Y/N and Izuku let out a breathe.  

"Congrats on getting in, both of you, even if Y/N didn't even have to take the test." All Might said while Y/N pulled an exasperated face. "Yeah but i wanted to.." She said. "I couldn't have done it without your help!" Izuku interfered. "Oh speaking of which, i didn't tell anyone at U.A. that i have been training either of you or anything. Really, i wasn't one of the judges so i didn't pull any strings for ya. Izuku you earned that by yourself." All Might explained. "Wow thanks for telling me in glad to hear that!" Izuku bowed. "Oh yeah! I was really surprised you were gonna be a teacher at U.A. this year, i was wondering what bought you here all of a sudden after all your agency is in Minato tokyo and everyone knows-" Izuku was cut off by All Might. "Very creepy."

"The school didn't want me telling anyone about the job until they made an official announcement. It seemed like fortuitous timing, an easy way to find someone new to inherit one for all."

Even if Y/N already has it running through her system..

"Your power completely wrecked my body, and all i did was jump and throw one punch. I can't control it, what do i do?" Izuku asked All Might. "Izuku, you just got this power, your not gonna master it in one day. You have to be patient." Y/N explained to her brother. "Like your sister said, you'll learn to manage it in time. Hoping to master it right away is like asking a baby to run a marathon. You have to go through the process of learning how to walk before you run, right?" All Might explained. "Yeah.. waIT you kNeW i was gOnNa get hURt That badLY?" Izuku questioned his voice all over the place. "Well, we were in a time crunch, but it turned out all right." All Might said with a sweat drop. "Haha, now you know what your dealing with." Y/N said, laughing. "Right now your quirk is either all or nothing, one day you'll learn how to control your output. Then you'll be able to know how much power your using." 

"I just need control?" Izuku asked. " Your overflowing with energy at the moment, with training your body will hold it better." All Might said turning into his hero form. He grabbed to gas cans and squished them together. "Then its your to command!"

"Look it really is All Might!"

"No way! Where did you come from?!"

"I knew you shouldn't have transformed.." Y/N said getting ready to run. "Right, now we run!" All Might said as Y/N already took off. "Lets go Izuku!" Y/N laughed. "O-okay!" He said following behind. 

                                                      Chapter 5: What I Can Do For Now.