Chapter 5: A Bear's Rest

Marcus awoke to a dreamscape of a dark forest he walked till he found a clearing and a woman standing in the

center.

???: Hello Marcus its nice to see you again.

Marcus: Excuse me but how do you know me?

???: I've know you for a very long time we met back before your eyes were yellow and your name was Marcus Silva the Twilight Crow.

Marcus: You knew before. Well I'm afraid I don't know you at all.

???: I'm Morrigan a member of the demon race a powerful mage simaler to your Merlin.

Marcus: Can you tell me anything about my past anything at all.

Morrigan: All in due little crow but now it time to wake up.

Marcus: But wa.......

Marcus jolted awake and slowly stood up and leaned against the bar as he stood up straight. Ban, Elizabeth, and Meliodas must still be upstairs. Hawk was down here and noticed him as he got up.

Hawk: "What's with that disturbed look on your face? You hungover or something?"

Marcus: I'm not sure but maybe thats what it was.

Hawk: "If you say so."

Hawk moved to the bottom of the stairs and called up to the others.

Hawk: "Get up, you slackers! Time for breakfast!"

It wasn't long until Meliodas and Elizabeth joined us downstairs. Marcus was quiet as he sat at the bar this morning. As the others spoke, his mind wandered back to my dream. Ban joined them as Diane was looking in through the window. He sat next to Marcus at the bar and spoke as if he was still tired.

Ban: "Captain, I need a drink."

Diane: "Isn't it a bit early?"

Marcus: Its Ban of course he's going to start drinking.

Elizabeth: "Would you like some breakfast, Sir Ban?"

Ban: "You expect me to eat the Captain's lousy cooking?"

Marcus: He has a point the Captain's cooking could kill even a dead man.

Meliodas tossed a bottle of booze at Ban which he caught.

Meliodas: "Make it yourself, then!"