3

Closing the door after Abraham and talking about my life for a short moment before my stomach grumbled in hunger.

Desiding that we would go to a dinner and eat something, she waits for me while I go upstairs and get my purse from the night stand and the house keeys that I found under the mat. I go down stairs and see that Dianna is looking at the pictures on the walls.

The pictures seem happy, all but one kid isn't happy in the pictures, just thinking about what was going on in his head is giving me a headache, enough to lay down and rest.

The house may look pretty old but it's still has a touch of freshness to it that none of other apartments in New York really have. Specially because you could never get so much space in any kind of apartment whit an amazing view of the horizon out in the open if you weren't a millionaire in a place like this.

Turning around from the pictures on the wall Dianna turns to face me and she starts walking to the door which is my cue to leave with her. Knowing that I very well that she won't wait any longer, dinner is owned by a big family, they have the most amazing food to eat. I've been going there ever since I found out about it which about to weeks ago.

Walking two blocks down south street and then taking a little turn. We enter the dinner and take a booth for us to sit in.

Waiting in silence isn't my thing or Diannas so of course she starts.

"Did you expect me to show up today" she asks in a curiosity taking over her features.

"Yes, you always do this anyways. Show up at the exact time as other times." I try my best to explain whiteout giving away anything and giving her simple shrug and an eye roll. Both of can't stand each other but we need each other.

"Yeah, so what are you up to now that your living here? Or at least doing something while your here." She wonders

"I don't think so." I say without a hesitation.

"Why?" Diana asks, even if we both know really well that I can't stay in one place for more then a month or so.

Well for starters
"No, how can I be suprised when I know that every year you come and find me in an awkward position like for example this morning. And a bunch of other random stuff that I don't want to relieve." I try my best not to blush really badly when remembering the past occasions.

"Well I always know when your in an awkward situation so I always decide to try to embarrasse you just a little bit, but just for my one entertainment. For the most part."

"Are you here because your going to help me or laugh at me" I tell her whit a annoyed looks.

"Both" she explains whit a smile on her face. "well then who is it this time?" I ask with a desperate sound in my voice. "I don't really know but I just know that your going to have to move again." She tells me whit a sad look on her face.

Suddey I become alert by the sudden sadness in her voice. "Were are we going this time." I rush the words out of my mouth before I can stop them. "Eastafay, but there's been a change this time." She looks up at me "I can't go back there." I suddenly feel like someone took all of my hair from my lungs, I couldn't breath. Feeling my eyes water I took a beep breath and slowed my motions to stop from breaking down in public. " why can't you come, your the only one that can help me through this that's if it's not the him. Which until now I know that I had a hard time if it wasn't for you." I say really fast and taken very few breaths.

"I don't know why I can't go, even if I tryed to go inside something won't let me. The last time that I tryed to go through something stop me. Like a barrier that stops me or maybe all of us."

A/N:
Well I'm really sorry again for the misspelled words.

Well I don't what to say other than
vote
Comment
And please tell me if Anything is wrong.

Lizz