2 Dianna

Waking up to another stranger's face in the morning and in the bed that for now I'm borrowing as well as the house and that makes me cringe at the thought that I'm far from finding him. And because I keep makeing mistakes over and over.

Getting up from all the mess of sheets that are thrown over us is difficult because they are tangled all around us as well as our legs. Removing the stranger's big arm from around my waist was my first task and it was harder than I thought because he groans in his sleep which annoys me and makes me just throw his arm back in its place.

Getting up and walking around my bed to see who the stranger is. Just to see if I have had any luck on the previous night and finally have found him. Looking at the strangers face I see that he might be in his late teens or early twenties. Light blonde hair, tall and I can see that he works out, but something about him seemed like he was in an afoul place in his dreams because he seemed to be dreaming a nightmare. His breathing was a little quicker than before and there were sings of him starting to sweet on his forehead.  He seemed like a nice guy but I would never know. Getting a pillow and putting it under his arm he seemed to calm him down.

Walking to the restroom and turning on lights, I see myself in the mirror and boy do I look like trash. Before I do anything I first try to calm my hair and take away the make up from last night. After trying to atlest take off the mascara that was running down my face I got into the shower. Turning on the hot water and cold water to make the temperature medium. The hot first hits my body on full blast before the cold water starts to work it's magic and make the temperature less painful.

About an hour later I'm still in the shower scrubbing away all the dirt and sweat that was left on my body. The doorbell from the front door makes me divert my attention from the soaped body to the sound from were it came from.

Getting the pair of yoga pants from the cabinets and a fresh new t-shirt from the hanging wardrobe. Looking at myself in the mirror really quickly before heading down the stairs.

Coming down the stairs while picking up the clothes that were thrown all throughout the apartment and putting them in the laundry basket that was in the downstairs bathroom. Finally deciding it was clear of clothes I opened the door. That was a huge mistake from my part because it could be anyone. But suprise, suprise the only person who I keep trying to forget, because she always makes me miserable, but for some odd reason I still love her in a sister way even if she thinks that I don't but I do. More than she knows.

Trying to find the words but have none, finally she speaks with a sigh and a disappointing voice "O My God Nerezza are we really going to do this every time that you want to go off by yourself and explore the world" I always want to make things right but in my way. "well you wouldn't have to do this if you just let me handel my problems" I say as I make way for her to enter the apartment.

"Yeah like that hasn't crossed my mined many times. I mean that you resolving your own problems I mean" she explains in an annoyed way.

Sighing I head to the ckichen to grab something to eat. Since I had nothing to eat in about a couple of days before my move to New York.

Searching in the cabinets to see if someone has left any food in this apartment which is not basically mine but for  now if you count them being always out I'm the one taking care of the place. I thought this would be an awesome place to crash for a couple of days here but just until I have to move again.

"You don't have anything eat, ha?" She asks even though she already knows the answer to her onw question.

"Isn't it obvious" I say while facing her. "Well someone's in a bad mood today. What did the guy that you slept with last night didn't make you happy or something" she says in a way taunting way. My eyes are sending daggers at her but in the mean time I'm giving all my anger to the expired milk carton.

Closing the fridge and looking at whit a little less anger. Because she's doing her part. Even if I did deserve that, I still felt a huge pang on guilt.

About to answer to her in a mean way I hear a caught that makes me stop my insults from coming out from my mouth.

Looking at the source of the caught I turn around to see that it's the stranger from last night, who is only wearing a pair of blue washed jeans. Showing his torso in full display to both of us. By the looks of it Dianna already noticed him and also claimed him as her own. Though she already knows that I slept with him.

"Oh hey" I say while turning around to face him. He seems like he's in an awkward position while he's standing in front of us. Or maybe he just realized that Dianna is watching him like a pray in her eyes.

"Hey" he answers in a polite way. "Um I'm really sorry for what I did last night, I don't think it was appropriate from me to do what I did last night." He blurds out and seeing how sweet and fragile he looks right now I thought was really cute but in his eyes  they look like he's about to cry his eyes out.

"Ohh about that, it's ok you don't have to apologize for anything and you didn't do anything because I was the one who manipulated you." In a way I did.

"Well as fun as it is to have you two discus about your sex life in front of me I rather you don't" Dianna explains in an annoyed voice. While getting up and sitting on the kitchen island.

"Well like I said I'm sorry, ohh and by the way my name is Abraham. Oh yeah forgot to mention that I already made the bed and clean most of the mess that I did. He introduces himself first and we sake hands and a quick hug before he walks out of the kitchen and out of the apartment. 

A/N:

Yeah I'm sorry that this chapter and maybe other chapters of this story are really missed spelled but just wanted to say that I'm writtig it on my phone so it's pretty hard to type with this thing ok last thug that I wanted to say is that this maybe my last and only authors notes. But if you guys want me to. I will start putting authors notes. Okay bye.