//Chapter 1//

Percy POV

I looked around in horror as all my friends glared at me in disgust.

"YOU LIAR!" Annabeth yelled. I didn't reply. I couldn't. My voice had died along with my shattered heart. And it was all because of Ella Jones.

Ella Jones was the devil and I mean it. She is the newest aphrodite camper and literally had the amount of charmspeak Aphrodite and Medea had combined. Let's just say we weren't on the best terms. When she came she tried to make a move on me and I turned her down. And that's when my life started spiraling downhill.

I started living a nightmare. Slowly she turned all my friends against me. She stole countess of important belongings that they valued and used her charmspeak to make them think I stole it. And that was just the beginning. She was currently charmspeaking everyone that I was cheating on Annabeth with a dryad. Like who would believe that? Everyone apparently. I knew they were under a spell, but it still hurt. A lot. Annabeth walked up to me and smacked me. "WE ARE DONE PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON! DONE!!"

I was paralyzed. If someone asked me how I felt I would say one word;Numb. I was numb. I couldn't feel myself. I couldn't feel anything. My heart was shattered beyond comparison.

Ella smirked deviously at me. Then she opened her mouth and yelled at the sky "POSEIDON COME DOWN HERE! In a flash Poseidon was in front of her. My mouth dropped. SHE CHARMSPEAKED A GOD! A GOD FOR FRIGGIN''S SAKE!!! Poseidon seemed confused on why he was here.

"Poseidon your son is a thief and a cheat. Do you really want him as your son? I definitely wouldn't and I'm sure you feel the same." Ella said her voice filled with charmspeak. He nodded slowly. My lungs started closing up. What was happening? Poseidon looked at me a blank expression on his face. He then said "I disown Perseus Achilles Jackson!" He shot me with a ball of light. Every part of my body burned. It felt like I was holding the sky all over again. The pain quickly stopped. "You are stripped of your powers and banished from camp forever. My vision tunneled. I looked around for the last time looking at my friends, my family, my dad all glaring at me with hatred. Lastly I looked at Ella's face filled with satisfaction and victory, her eyes filled with pure evil before the darkness fully succumbed me.