Chapter 34: The Chamber of Hell

Hello readers! SaiyanGod101 with another kinda short but NEW chapter of Making a Name For Yourself and we are on No Way Out! ENJOY

* * * *

No Way Out 2008: Thomas & Mack Center - Las Vegas, Nevada, February 17, 2008

Sheree-Louise Huxley smiled as she walked into the main part of the arena, finding herself standing high in the stands at the top of the long stair-case, that went all the way down towards the floor-seats. It was hours before the Pay-Per-View started. The fans hadn't even arrived yet, and Sheree, like always, wanted to check out the scenery.

The young woman was wearing a plain black zipper hoodie, a white tank top and denim shorts. Calf-high boots covered her legs, exposing her slim thighs.

The stage had a very Las Vegas vibe, with the infamous 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign suspended above the minitron. Except the words now said;

No Way Out
Las Vegas
Nevada
2008

Beside the minitron was the titantron, surrounded by light fixtures that resembled the demonic entity that resided inside the No Way Out Pay-Per-View.

On the other side of the arena, suspended high above in the air, was the large WrestleMania 24 sign in all its glory. But the main thing that caught Sheree's attention was the large, over 10 tons of steel monstrosity that was the Elimination Chamber, the black metal structure surrounding the ring like it had just swallowed it hole.

Sheree smirked at the sight of it and began to make her way down the stairs. As she got closer to the structure, she noticed Paul Levesque, Charlotte and her twin sister standing inside the ring, exploring the structure. Her goofy twin was standing inside one of the pods, laughing with Charlotte and one of WWE's senior officials Charles Robinson.

Sheree climbed over the barricade and looked up at the massive structure. A shiver ran down her spine as she lightly brushed her fingers against the black steel chain-link. Every time she saw this circular structure, she could never suppress the cold tingle that crawled all over her body. It both excited and terrified her.

"Hey! Sheree!"

Sheree lifted her head to see Jenna smiling at her from inside the chamber, now out of the pod. "Get in here!"

Her twin sibling was wearing a black 'Texas Venom' long-sleeved top, jeans, and a pair of black Chuck Taylors.

Charlotte was sitting on top of the turnbuckles opposite the timekeepers area, wearing a black leather fur jacket, a white low-cut tank top, black skinny jeans and black ankle-high heeled boots that was decorated and fastened by gold chains.

Sheree walked up the steps, looking around in curious wonder as she stepped into the chamber, her calf-high boots clicking noisily against the steel chain-link flooring.

Paul waved at the young brunette as she stepped through the ropes and into the ring. "You ready for tonight?"

"You bet!" Sheree replied with a bright grin.

"She's been unable to sit still all day," Jenna commented with amusement.

Paul leaned his muscular frame against the ring ropes, his long dirty blonde hair held up in a single ponytail, a grin of amusement on his face. "You would be the same way too if you had a big match with high-stakes like Sheree does."

Jenna chuckled. "I guess you're right."

Paul studied Sheree silently, watching as her blue eyes took in every inch of the chamber with child-like nervous wonder. "It's intimidating isn't it?"