17

CHAPTER 17

A DNA? WHY? Bakit kailangan pa akong isali sa DNA test nila kung sila ang mag ama at wala naman akong konekto sa kanila? Hindi ba dapat si Rhianne iyon?

"Uhmm... Ms. Monteverde?" Dr. Jimenez called out her name that drag her out of her reverie. I think I just lost my ability to speak! I can't even compose a word!

"A-ate... Huy!" uga sa akin ni Risa. Nilingon ko ang doktor.

"B-bakit ako?" Nauutal kong tanong.
Nilingon ng doktor si Matthew tila nagtatanong kung ano ang kanyang isasagot.

"We... did an DNA test with Rhianne... we got her DNA from the chief who was in the precinct," he paused. "We also did a DNA with me and Autumn, it came out positive but with Autumn and Rhianne it came out negative, so if yours comes out positive..." he stopped. Maybe thinkng of words to say and explain what was this supposed to mean!

"So now that we have explained everything can I now get your samples?" the doctor asked. I silently nodded.

He went near me with of course the nurses he was with. I immediatley opened my mouth so they could get the samples and everything.

AFTER Dr. Jimenez was done he went out of the room to test the samples. They also got Autumn's samples just in case. We were watching Netflix, though that's what we only do here since I still can't move properly due to the injuries I've got.

We were all so focused cause the movie was near its Climax when the door suddenly opened and someone turned the lights on.

"Ay palaka!"

"Shit!"

"Fudge!"

"Juicemother!" we all shouted in unison. We all looked at the person in the door and realized it was Matthew and his friends. They all scratched there heads like they didn't know anything.

"Sorry?" Blade said while scratching his head like his "epal" friends.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are not na gwapo! You're tropang EPAL na!" Conyong sabi ni Risa sa kanila.

"Hoy! Excuse me?! Ni hindi nga namin alam na nanonood kayo diyan ng movie e!" Calix shouted back.

"Duh! We told you kaya!" Risa said.

Kunot and noong tinignan ni Calix ang mga kaibigan at tinaasan ng kilay. "What the fvck?"

"Oops?" Blake said asking. Sinugod ni Calix si Blake na tumatawa habang si Risa naman ay tamang irap sa isang tabi. Bubu naman kase net si Calixta e! Tatawa tawang nanonood lamang sina Blade, Hero at Matthew sa bangayan ng dalawang ugok.

Matthew sat on the chair beside me he carried Autumn on his lap because the little girl was so focused on the movie. Umupo naman sina Blade at Hero sa kaninang inuupuan nila Mommy, umalis sila kanina for business matters that we don't wanna meddle in. Kahit ba sabihing business minded persons ang buong pamilya namin.

I WAS looking at her angelic face, her mesmerizing amethyst eyes, soft kissable reddish lips, white skin, her freckles that suites her very well. She was like a goddess who went down from above to mesmerize us with her beauty.

I was staring at her when she faced my direction. She was so damn beautiful with or without bruises and cuts. Her wounds were like a mask to hide who she really was, what her face really looks like.

I lifted my hand and slowly caressed her cheeks. We were staring at each other intently for a long time.

HIS tantalizing eyes, his perfect jawline, his hard chest, his big biceps, he looks like the epitome of handsomeness. I was staring at him, analizing every inch of his face like it was about to vanish, when he started caressing my cheeks. His big and warm hands were touching my cheeks softly, he was so careful like he was holding a new born baby.

He was slowly nearing his face on mine not cutting our stares, not releasing my face. I closed my eyes when his soft lips touched mine. It was like kissing a marshmallow.

The time stopped when he was kissing me like no tomorrow. It was gentle and soft. We were kissing. Yes we were!

ON THE OTHER HAND, the people on the room were looking at the...

'What are they? Really? Do they have a label?' They all asked int here minds. Looking at the two love birds makes there hearts melt. So they slowly went out the hospital room of caourse with Autumn so no one would break their moment. They were so sweet! But what's their relationship again? They were obviously not friends!

YVONNE couldn't even look at Matthew after their so called kiss. She was shy and she didn't even know why! Oh gosh!

"Hey, baby... Why wouldn't you talk to me?" Matthew asked her. Kung ito ay hindi nao-awkward pwes siya ay oo!
And hell? Baby? Really? May sila ba?

"May tayo ba?" She looked at Matthew. He looked at her in shock.

Oh damn! It just came out of my noisy talkative mouth!

He leaned closer to her and whispered. "Want me to put a label on it, Baby?" He said. His voice was husky.

"Hmm..." Owsh! What the hell was that?! Why did I said that! Oh gosh 10,000 times!

"Okay then," he paused. "You're mine and mine alone," he said posessively.

The next thing I knew we were cuddling each other while watching another movie.

pres • zycieth