Chapter 4

(Hello loves! Is anyone reading this? Is it any good? Would you let ne know? ~Liz Xxx)

*LIZ'S POV*

It's officially been one day since we've all been stuck in here. Everyone came out of their theaters holding hands and acting like a couple on their honeymoon, so I assume all is well. Its kinda funny how things worked out... almost like fate. What are the odds that exactly five lads and five girls the same age all got stuck in the same place?

"Duuude I can LIVE off this! Mmmmm its the SHIT!" Syd bellowed with a mouthfull of popcorn. I don't know how that girl can eat that much as she does and still be that tiny.... I can eat just a pea and gain 5lbs. It amazes me.

"You might have to," Liam piped in. We were all in the lobby sitting on some blankets we found. "That snow hasn't cleared up. It only looks like its getting worse."

"I honestly couldn't care less if it ever does. I mean it's obvious that we all like eachother. If we all hated eachother there would be a 75th annual Hunger Games." Ari joked.

"I just got the best idea!" Ellie exclaimed. "We should all partner up and move to different areas of the theater. Each person gets to pick their 'weapon' and if you get 'killed' you return here. Anyone in?" A chourus of "yes"s echoed through the room mixed with Niall and Syd's "HELLZ YEA'".

Everyone paired up, it being me and Louis, Elyssa and Zayn, Ari and Harry, Ellie and Liam, and Syd and Niall.

'Weapons' in hand, everyone stood with serious expressions. "Ladies and gentleman," Zayn began with a small smile breaking through. "Let the 75th annual Hunger Games begin."

And we were off, everyone sprinting in different directions. Louis grabbed my wrist and led me to the ladies restroom. Once safely inside, he locked the door and turned to me with a finger to his lips. "Shhh.." he whispered quietly so that if anyone was outside waiting for us they couldn't hear. "Looks like we're alone," he whispered with a raspy voice in my ear that caused shivers to be sent through my body. I only smirked, I was always awkward in these situations. He began kissing me softly and it hit me. I'm falling for him.

I'm falling for Louis William Tomlinson.