Chapter 1

(A/N ello loves! Starting out a new fanfic.. it may be stupid but LWWY! Hope you like!)

*ELIZABETHS POV*

"Are you three twats ready yet?" I screamed up the stairs to my three best friends. "The movie starts in 30 minutes.. and I am NOT missing the beginning of Pitch Perfect because of you guys."

"God Liz you are so Gosh darn impatient... I hope Louis whisks you away with the force of sass." Sydney, the cheeky one like me, joked with a smirk played upon her face. We were all obsessed with One Direction except Ellie. She just would't cave so easily... but she does at least know their songs and names.

"THANK THE LORD JESUS YOU GUYS ARE ALL DONE!" I yelled dramatically as Ari and Ellie came down the stairs.. both of them wearing something of mine. Oh the joys of living with 3 girls. "I'm driving.. now get you fine butts in the car." Whoa. I sound lesbian. (A/N nothing against gays. :))

"Leggo!" Ari said, her being the one who had the most "swag" out all of us.. and considering how white we are, that's about 3%.

We all piled into my Dodge Charger (which we nicknamed "Pimp Daddy") and drove off the the local cinema. It took us about 15 minutes considering it was snowing pretty heavy. As we reached the box office, I noticed a group of five mysterious looking lads with hoodies and sunglasses on getting tickets for the same movie as me and my friends. We purchased out tickets and waltzed in to the correct theater laughing out butts off as we always do.

When we walked in we noticed how bare the room looked.. only the 5 boys and us were in there. I guess we were the only ones crazy enough to come out of hibernation in this snow.

*LOUIS POV*

As the lads and I were talking amongst ourselves, I noticed a group of fit ladies walk in. One in particular caught my eye. She had medium length dirty blond hair, blue/green eyes that sparkled, and glasses that complimented her face nicely. I looked over at Liam, Harry, and Niall who looked mesmerized with the others. Liam was staring at one who had short blond hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a skirt. Harry was eyeing the one who was tall and lean, with wavy dirty blond hair that cascaded down her back. Naill seemed lost in the shorter one with fiery auburn hair and black-rimmed glasses.

I need to make a move... but what if she just laughs at me? What if im not good enough? "Hi love, I'm Louis." I blurted out without thinking. Curse me and my big mouth.

She wore a look of surprise with a mix of confusion, but soon responded with a smile. Oh God that smile. "Ermm.. Hi. I'm Elizabeth." she stuck out her hand for me to shake it but me being the cheeky one I am, kissed it instead. Her face blushed a deep crimson colour and I mentally smirked knowing I had that effect on her.

"I'm Louis. Would you and your friends like to sit with us? It would be an honor."

"Of course." She smiled and turned around gestering for her friends to sit with her. "This is Ellie," she pointed to the one Liam was staring at and she waved after taking a seat next to him. He looked like a kid on Christmas.

"This is Ari," Elizabeth gestured to the one Harry seemed hypnotized by and he grabbed her wirst and pulled her into the seat next to him.

"And this is Sydney." Niall looked lost in her presence, and politley asked her to sit next to him in which she graciously took the offer.

*ARIS POV*

These lads looked awfully familiar. "Do I know you from somewhere? It seems like I have seen you before.." I asked the group of guys.

"Have you heard of One Direction?" asked the one Liz was sitting next to.

"Uhh no.." Ellie replied sarcastically. These 3 only talk about them 24/7" They all chuckled together.

"I guess we'll take that as a compliment!" said the one with dark hair and tanned skin. Then it sank in. WE ARE SITTING WITH ONE DIRECTION IN A EMPTY MOVIE THEATER. OH SWEET JESUS.