Chapter 3

*Louis POV*

Three hours. That's all it has taken for me to fall deeply for her. I'm so mesmorised by everything she does. Her smile, her eyes, hell even her laugh that sounds like a seal on crack.

"Louis? Louis!" her voice rang through my ears.

"Sorry, Love." I smiled a genuine smile to her.

"I've been trying to get your attention for almost five minutes. What's troubling you?" she questioned with a worried look.

"You." I replied not realizing how harsh it sounded. She looked hurt. "No, no no no in a good way." I reassured her and took her dainty hand in mine. "I was just wondering if you...erm... had any feelings for me?"

Smooth, Louis. You just sounded like a creepy-ass phedophille. You've only known her for three hours. Of course she's not going to have any feelings towards you. "I'm really sorry. That was really creepy. I can move to a different thea-"

I was cut off by her lips. She's kissing me. And it feels so right.

She pulled away all too soon. "Shh. I don't want you to go, Louis. Yes

I do have feelings for you." she smiled and placed her head on my shoulder, our hands still intertwined.

"You don't know how much I wished your answer would be a yes." I replied. With this she nuzzled deeper into my neck, her warmth reaching my skin leaving tingles. It's nice, having a whole theater to ourselves. Everyone paired up and got their own theater seeing how the feelings were evident.

"How long have you known?" she asked with slurred words, drowsiness overtaking her.

"Since the moment I saw you walk into the theater." I was never so sure of anything. Her breathing took a steady pace signaling that she was asleep. But I know she heard me because there was a small smile played upon her lips.

"It's everything about you, you, you. The way you make me feel new, new, new. Like everybody is just us two..." I sung quietly while stroking her hair before I myself was enveloped into a deep sleep.