Chapter 2-Dazed

His eyes. They were perfect. And they were starring into mine. Alice came back, fully loaded with make up. She waved her hand in front of my face. "Isabella? Hello? Earth to Isabella!" Finally, she screamed. "ISABELLA!" I quickly turned to her. "What?" I said confussed. She rolled her eyes at me. She then started talking to Niall. "Omg, your amazing!" All that kind of stuff. Then, Harry started talking to me. "So,  your name is Isabella?" "Yeah." I said. My stomach dropped after every sentence he said. Then, of course, "What Makes You Beautiful" came on the radio. I started humming. Harry heard me. "You like this song? Cool!" He said excited. "Yes." Then the words slipped..."It's so adorable how you guys wrote a song saying that about a girl. You know, a lot of girls are really self contious about themselves and I think that they're not going to be anymore knowing 4 cute guys, and 1 really hot guy are telling them they're beautiful." Then I felt my face turn beat red. "Thank you. But hey, who's this 'hot one' you're talking about." He said with a cheeky smile. I blushed. I slapped my head in embaressment. "Um..well...I...I didn't mean to say it..." I said, so embaressed. "C'mon. Now that you said it, you have to tell me!" He said jokingly and sticking his tounge out. Man, was he hot. "Well this is going to make things 100 times more awkward, but...erm...um...well..you.." I said and made an unsure smile. His eyes lit up. He smiled. "Seriously? That's so sweet. Hey, your pretty hot yourself." That made me die. I couldn't stop blushing. Then I realized, 5 tables were clear, and I kept them waiting this whole time, when they could be sitting down and eating. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Do you want to eat now?" I said giggling. "Yeah, that'd be great. Niall, food!" Harry screamed. Niall was at Harry's side in less then a second. "WHERE!?!?!?!" he screamed jumping up and down. I laughed. "Well come follow me, I'll give you a menu and you can order." I said, grabbing two menus and directing them to a empty table. I walked over to Alice while they ordered to talk. "Isabella! Come here, quick!" She said. Great, when she tells me to come quick, it's always some exciting news...NOT. "What?" I said. "It's about Harry! Now are you interested?" she said. I made her quiet down because for all we know, he could be hearing our conversation right now. "Okay, what about him?" I said, in almost a whisper. "He's totally into you!" she said. "The way he looked into your eyes, and the way you made him laugh. Consider yourself lucky, Isabella." She said, grabbing my hands, smiling. "Really, you think?" I said smiling. "No. I know! Go get 'em tiger!" she said, as we both laughed. I walked over to the table to get their orders. "I'll have the sausage pizza, the extra cheese pizza, the pepperoni pizza, the broccoli pizza, the chicken pizza, the anchovi pizza and the plain pizza please. Oh and a diet coke, please." Niall said. Half of the flavor pizzas he just said I didn't eve know we had. "And for you Harry?" I said smiling. He smiled back. "A piece of plain, and a piece of pepperoni, please Also, water, please." "Sure thing." I said writing it all down and taking their menus. "Alice will be right there with the drinks." I walked to Alice and handed her the order. "Woah, how many pieces did Niall get!?" she said, eyes big. "I don't know..." I said, and we both laughed. Alice got the drinks and I waited the next family who walked in. When I set them up to their seats, I sorta overheard Harry and Niall talking. I overheard Harry said he has a little crush, and Niall asked who? And I looked over, causaully, and there he was, pointing straight in one direction. My direction.